Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

I LOVE CLAUDIO.

Does anyone else find themselves reading his quotes in his voice and the way he says things?

Within two or three words of reading what he's said, I find myself processing what I'm seeing/reading in his voice and mannerisms

I'm morphng into him!  :(

I think zlowly we are all turning into his car actor

Does anyone else find themselves reading his quotes in his voice and the way he says things?

Within two or three words of reading what he's said, I find myself processing what I'm seeing/reading in his voice and mannerisms

I'm morphng into him! :(

To be honest not just the Don, any autobiography I read you get into their voice.

Just recently looking at Ranieri's record in the leagues across Europe. Monaco, fore instance, was promoted to league 1 under him the first year of his management and went to second place in league 1 the following year. He was fired, even though Monaco only lost four games all year and were competing with the juggernaut PSG that scored a total of 84 points while Monaco had 80. The year after the dismissal they reached third. This year they are again in second but over twenty points behind.

With Chelsea he lost out because of a super season by Arsenal. In Italy he missed out with Roma after taking over the team with 0 points. He ended that season 2 points behind the leader Inter.

How the feck has this manager gotten such a bad fecking rap? Are the pundits and experts here just such twats, wankers, idiots? If I was fecking Arsenal I wouldn't be looking to buy Mharez but sacking Wenger and trying to get Ranieri. Thank heaven they are that stupid. Every last one of those feckers. We'll keep our "bad" manager, "awful" coach, "horrible" person. Why? We love him and love to win...you fecking losers!

Just recently looking at Ranieri's record in the leagues across Europe. Monaco, fore instance, was promoted to league 1 under him the first year of his management and went to second place in league 1 the following year. He was fired, even though Monaco only lost four games all year and were competing with the juggernaut PSG that scored a total of 84 points while Monaco had 80. The year after the dismissal they reached third. This year they are again in second but over twenty points behind.

With Chelsea he lost out because of a super season by Arsenal. In Italy he missed out with Roma after taking over the team with 0 points. He ended that season 2 points behind the leader Inter.

How the feck has this manager gotten such a bad fecking rap? Are the pundits and experts here just such twats, wankers, idiots? If I was fecking Arsenal I wouldn't be looking to buy Mharez but sacking Wenger and trying to get Ranieri. Thank heaven they are that stupid. Every last one of those feckers. We'll keep our "bad" manager, "awful" coach, "horrible" person. Why? We love him and love to win...you fecking losers!

One of those, despite his achievements all those clubs wanted to win the title despite realistically that would have been tough for any manager... harsh treatment but certainly got a lot of respect back now.

John Cross is also a deluded moron. Reinventing history with CR? I bet when Wenger leaves he will reinvent history by saying how great he has been despite being an abject failure for a decade. He still is pro Wenger for crying out loud. John Cross is the same **** who wants to take Walcott and Ox to the Euros despite them being utter garbage, and on top of that he said if all the usual English strikers are fit he'd leave Vardy at home and not take him to the Euros.

He s got a book out on Wenger atm and I bet he's reinventing history with Wenger in in the book.

The state of some of our national journalists is shocking.

His success rate for subs is insane. Best tactician in the league by some distance imo.

Also, first time I've properly watch the Ulloa goal against Norwich again. What a move that was. Drinks holds his ground, great ball to Mahrez and now we're running at them. Mahrez times the wide ball perfectly, Albrighton puts in the perfect cross and we have two strikers busting a gut to get on the end of it. We were poor that day but that was real quality.

So the aim is Europa league Claudio? lol

That isn't what he says.

He says the next target is Europa League and that when we reach a point when we've got a Europa League spot for sure then the next aim will be Champions League.

Archived