Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

I LOVE CLAUDIO.

Sorry if already posted...

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/leicester-boss-claudio-ranieri-trolls-journalists-ask-mother-video/

On Monday, Ranieri will travel to Italy to have lunch with his 86-year-old mother.

Once this was revealed, a number of the journalists present asked Ranieri further questions. Including where she lives…

To which Ranieri pulled out a classic line! “I don’t tell you… you are Latin Lover!”

:-D :-D :-D

I will marry his mother and be the dad of Claudio

We are probably Claudio's last club before he retires and I'm happy that he has his greatest achievement with us.  He has a contract and no matter what the future brings I feel that we should never consider replacing him - he has taken this club to its proudest moment and has massively exceeded expectations, so in my opinion he should be here for as long as he wishes.

Claudio you have shown so much dignity,honour and respect with a great sense of humour you are a gentleman and a scholar thank you so much for what you have don for the foxes dilly ding dilly dong

Triumph with a smile - it must be so satisfying. Next stop the Charity Shield. Let's pile the pebbles and build a mountain! 

:nono:  Next stop Everton at home.

Archived