Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

I LOVE CLAUDIO.

His contribution today was immense. And not for the first time by any means. He's helped win us so many points and once he spots a problem he never waits til it's too late to make the changes. The bloke's been priceless.

Hes been nothing short of a godsend for us.No stupid articles in the national papers,no press conference/player scuffles or altercations...just plain lovely like your favourite uncle!!!

He is like a breath of fresh air amongst all of the usual cliché spouting managers in the top flight league. I love to listen to anything this man says. He is a very engaging man. Please just continue to play your brand of football. I don't particularly wish to debate playing style, tactics or formations.....I am just enjoying seeing you Foxes at the top of the league. Leaving all the TV pundits and so called experts floundering as to why you are where you are. (Because you are playing great football and winning matches). Finish the job off and win the Premiership.

For those hoping we win the title at Chelsea, it's not going to happen, look back at league one, the championship, survival all secured with at least one game to go.

No last day drama for us, we'll just have to settle for a guard of honour and Roman coming down to the pitch to personally apologise to Claudio.

Agree. If we're gonna win it we will win it before Chelski. I wish he was my Dad

Dear Claudio,

I owe you a big apology. When you were appointed I showered the decision with mighty disdain - weeping and gnashing of teeth over the sacking of our Nige.

I got it wrong - you've done the job with remarkable acumen and competence. You're a genuinely nice guy with a sense of humour but a steely core. You've as tactful and and thoughtful as any diplomat.

If there's one bloke who can guide the boys to success it's going to be you.

Once again - sorry.

lol...lol

at least you have the testicular fortitude to say sorry

quote-i-studied-italian-five-hours-a-day

Does anyone else find themselves reading his quotes in his voice and the way he says things?

Within two or three words of reading what he's said, I find myself processing what I'm seeing/reading in his voice and mannerisms

I'm morphng into him!  :(

Does anyone else find themselves reading his quotes in his voice and the way he says things?

Within two or three words of reading what he's said, I find myself processing what I'm seeing/reading in his voice and mannerisms

I'm morphng into him!  :(

Yes every time!!  :thumbup:

Guest CityFan 06

His subs yesterday were excellent and have been all season. Tactically he's superb and wins us matches, although saying that we still have to give credit to the players that are coming on. He can make all the subs he wants but if they don't perform he'll get the stick but they've performed every time. Excellent.

He's just so humble and down to earth. 

A very clever, dedicated and intelligent man.

I hope we win the league this year and he stays and we win it again next year, and the CL... haha.

It breaks my heart to think there will be a day where he doesn't manage this squad any more.

I've somehow avoided posting in this thread. Felt that I should just to register my appreciation for what he's doing.

Tactically he has to be our best ever manager. So many times this season he's won us games with his decisions and it's great to see.

Think back to the team he inherited and you look at our progress defensively from that first few games against Sunderland and Arsenal where we were scoring but also conceding. When you look at how solid we are now, it's all because of Claudio.

Archived