Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

I LOVE CLAUDIO.

He's amazing, and everyone is amazing. 19 ****ing points already 19. We had this much in March last season lol

If someone said in July when people were saying we'll be relegated that we would be 8 points ahead of Chelsea after 10 games, they would be murdered.

We played for a one nil today. The sideways passing was boring but important, both sides wanted to play on the break and we had to be disciplined enough not to leave gaps at the back and encourage Palace to come forward and make errors. Which eventually they did. Tactical win to Claudio.

Just listened to his post match interview on the radio. He is such an eloquent and genuinely witty man. I've got to say it is a nice change from last year. Not that post match interviews should hold precedence over match performance, but atm he's getting that side of it right aswell. 

Very good times for the club and fans. I'm loving it. 

He managed to get a reaction from the West Stand. One more miracle and he'll be St. Claudio.

Hopefully the west stand had a nice little buzz in their hearts, and some hairs sticking up on their necks, which could result in the miserable bastards having that sort of reaction in the future 

Sat just To his right and loved it when he got us all going with about 5 minutes left. Wasn't the best game on reflection yet I've come home buzzing and feeling like we've won a cup final!

And yes I was in the west stand you cheeky little sausages!

Sat just To his right and loved it when he got us all going with about 5 minutes left. Wasn't the best game on reflection yet I've come home buzzing and feeling like we've won a cup final!

And yes I was in the west stand you cheeky little sausages!

I expect you to be singing next week and getting the west stand on their feet!

Archived