Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

I LOVE CLAUDIO.

I've been shitting it all weekend and now I've come home after a long day, watched that video and now I feel like we can take on the world again. It must be incredible to play under him, he's so positive.

Bingo.

How could you not want to play for this man? Absolute King

doubt creeping in after vardys impending ban so the manager has to come out all smiling and full of beans.

a final battle cry if you will.

so long as the players, fans and management give everything these 4 games i'm sure we'll make it and if not, they'll be no regrets.

theres always the best season in our history and champions league football to fall back on.

Ranieri should have a statue outside the stadium if we win this title. Vardy, Mahrez and Kante sure they're great players, but they all needed a leader. The greatest manager we've ever had. o'Neill and Pearson have nothing on him.

This is beyond my wildest dreams as a fan, and he's delivered amazing results. Win the title, and he's done the greatest job in modern football.

Ranieri is a tactical genius. Sunday's injustice created a dark cloud over the club. In a 1 min press conference, he has lifted the club and got us all believing again!!

He has spoken at the right time, you can add to what happened on Monday to that as well

An old press conference held during his Roma days. Even though you don't understand Italian I think you can find it funny, expecially from minute 3 onwards. He attacked the journalists because they were forcing him to use Simplicio, a brazilian player. I think he struggles with English language, but he's a master in his native language. You would expect such a perfect, inflectionless pronunciation from an actor, it's not common among managers and players (at least here in Italy). This enitre speech seems to come from a movie like "Any given sunday". :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4fTiG8vKfg

Claudio should play Claudio in the forthcoming Film. BRILLIANT. And the Oscar goes to....

Archived