Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

I LOVE CLAUDIO.

Claudio Ranieri thus far has played this season perfectly. From not changing the squad much, to signing young Gray, to his press conferences, to constantly playing us down...he's been an inspiration. I can't fault him for anything he's done all season. He's been tactically brilliant, funny and charming.

In Italy you have to fight on the pitch and in the press conference room. We have journalists that put incredible pressure on everybody. Every press conference is a battle. I've noticed that in England things are different. Everything is more relaxed and straightforward. After all, football is just a game.

Watch some of Louis Van Gaal's press conferences, they are often a battle, I think Ranieri has just charmed everyone in the press and he has them eating out of the palm of his hand, obviously this is much easier when you are winning.

FROM Gazzette online VIA "GOOGLE TRANSLATE"

============================================

Ranieri: "Tears for Leicester. How exciting our people " "The coach tells her crying on Sunday:" Seeing all those families around us, with our shirts, impressed me deeply. "Then he confesses:" I am Latin, but I try to be sober. "And congratulations on Mourinho:" He called me when I arrived at Inter: we have a good relationship "
April 12, 2016 - London
A walk in central London, lunch in a quiet restaurant, then in the evening, the train back to Leicester and begin to prepare for the match against West Ham. The day after Claudio Ranieri is the calm after the stress and emotions. 2-0 to Sunderland and the Italian coach's tears after the race were the cult topics in television, radio, on the front pages of newspapers. The American dream, as he likes to define Ranieri this extraordinary adventure, is marked by numbers and primates. The historic qualification in the Champions League. The record of 5 wins in a row in the Premier and as many matches without conceding goals. 21 Vardy networks, over 20 share that a bit of the Foxes did not reach 85 from Lineker. The 101 tackle the Kanté: French is the first of the 5 top European tournaments to have passed the threshold of 100. The 33 points he
the 2016 Premier of Ranieri's team in 14 races: no one like Leicester.
How does it feel to be the character of the day?
"It is the power of the media. When the end of the 90s drove the Valencia and obtained important results, not unleashed the whirlwind of these days. Today there is a large flat roof that brings the games around the world in your living room, there are Facebook and Twitter, there's the internet. "
He had never seen a Ranieri with tears.
"I have not been real tears. Were unshed tears. It was a moment of emotion. See all those people around us, entire families on the buses with the meshes of Leicester who have followed us up to Sunderland, struck me deeply. You realize, in these cases, what is the extraordinary power of football. When our sport manages to pull off this positivity, you can not remain indifferent. "
It's not that she wants to keep within themselves the emotions?
"It's my character. In the press room after the game I wanted to explain a concept: for me it is already difficult to express my feelings in Italian, let alone with the English language. "
It is true that she has an English character?
"Inside of me I feel deeply Latin, but I have a public role, and I try to be sober, I have to give clear signals to my team. I can not get carried away by emotions. "
One step from the first major title of his career.
"I remember with pleasure as well tournaments won in Cagliari and Florence in C and B, and trophies in Italy and Spain."
The Premier's another story.
"But it is not yet made. We are in the Champions League, even the preliminary round of the Champions League, but the last 5 races will be terrible. Tottenham did not give in and we have to stay focused. "
Did he expect a present from Manchester United?
"I never think of the behavior of others, but what do I do for them to perform my job. This is our mission, then if Tottenham were able to overtake us, we will compliment: it is the law of sport. "
The jerseys of players of Leicester after the race are always soaked with sweat.
"It is our great asset. I knew already from the training camp in Austria that this team had a special moral force. They are good guys, they are facing with great sense of responsibility for the story of their lives. In the week you work hard, then comes the race and in the locker room laughing and joking until ready to take the field. Nobody saves or pulls his breath. The Vardy goal 95 'is the key. "
Mourinho spent nice words for Ranieri.
"When I arrived at Inter, he called him to congratulate. Since then he was born a beautiful relationship. I know José Claudio and he knows. "
What role do your friends and family?
"Friends are one of the finer things in life. My wife Rosanna is my rock. In July we celebrate 40 years of marriage. Then there are my daughter and my nephew, Orlando, 15 months. I see him on Skype. When he calls me "Grandpa", this really strong emotion. "
From our correspondent Stefano Boldrini
© reserved Reproduction

Just saw Ranieri's post match comments- carried himself with class and grace and admitted he cannot really comment as he has not seen the replays yet. What a top gentleman and manager. I am glad he is with us. 

He saw all the incidents and he knows what happened.

Hes just far too shrewd to be drawn into making comments that he will later regret or be reminded of.

Archived