Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

I LOVE CLAUDIO.

Y'all been waiting for it.

https://streamable.com/uwot

He was fvckin incredible again tonight. I thought at one stage he was going to burst into tears of passion and pride. What a bloke. He's on a mission this season and he'll put every last ounce of his energy into it. I hope we do it for many reasons but I'd be really delighted for him as a bloke too.

Brilliant. I also thought the timing was perfect for that sort of thing.

Can you imagine Van Gaal doing that?

louis-van-gaal-bench-tactics-640x360.jpg

"Dat iz not in ze skript!"

Ha ha!!! Van Gaal the conductor.... Then he purposely falls down to signal his disappointment with the crowd's lack of enthusiasm! :blink:

Great cheerleader Ranieri!

Have the clappers turned the fan base into zombies? I they just make us looks like push-button softies...no insult intended.

Just nervous I suspect. Everyone is so unforgiving about this, it's totally understandable in the fans and the players.

Leicester boss Claudio Ranieri is more than happy with life at Leicester City and hopes to retire at the end of his time with the club.

The Italian has no plans to manage any other clubs and wants to spend the final 'six or seven years' of his career at the King Power Stadium.

:fc:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3495477/Claudio-Ranieri-hoping-retire-club-Leicester-six-seven-years.html#ixzz435jQoIGq 

If Inter or AC Milan don't finish in the top 5/6, Ranieri could be tempted somewhat.

If you'd seen the perspective on Ranieri done by Sky Italia on him (about two years ago) you would see he's not interested in managing in Italy anymore. He said "the Italian press is so analytically sceptical that no manager in his right mind actually says what he's thinking". "They are trying, always, to create strife or scandal" "That's why the interviews of managers in Italy are so boring and plain". He said the "worst one of all is managing Italy". He loves the English fans and the way teams are set up here. I tend to think if he's wanted he'll remain...if not, into the sunset.

Words simply cannot describe what I feel for Claudio. He is literally everything and I mean EVERYTHING a good manager should be. Extremely likeable, intelligent, articulate, humorous, humble, calm, passionate, tactically brilliant, father figure like, completely respectful of everything and everyone, doesn't rise to bait, is always a gentleman, can man manage, isn't scared to drop players when needed or make big tactical changes, gives everything to the fans, realises the importance of every single aspect of a club as a whole - back room staff, fans, players, car park attendants you name it. He is an absolute ****ing hero of a man.

How some really, really thick, deluded and generally no mark people can judge him on a months worth of work with a terrible pile of steaming turd Greek side is beyond me.

Words simply cannot describe what I feel for Claudio. He is literally everything and I mean EVERYTHING a good manager should be. Extremely likeable, intelligent, articulate, humorous, humble, calm, passionate, tactically brilliant, father figure like, completely respectful of everything and everyone, doesn't rise to bait, is always a gentleman, can man manage, isn't scared to drop players when needed or make big tactical changes, gives everything to the fans, realises the importance of every single aspect of a club as a whole - back room staff, fans, players, car park attendants you name it. He is an absolute ****ing hero of a man.

How some really, really thick, deluded and generally no mark people can judge him on a months worth of work with a terrible pile of steaming turd Greek side is beyond me.

It's pretty simple:  He hadn't been in the Premier League for 10 years which, unless you're managing a big footballing country or any of Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern, or PSG, means you no longer exist to the British press until such time as you return to the Premier League when they will make a mad scrabble to draw conclusions from your most recent job so they can claim to be the first to have a say on the story regardless of how in-depth or sensible it is.

• 3 weeks later...

Raises a worrying point there:  Last time Claudio was in a PL title race it was 'Chelsea's year' in terms of them having a much better season than any previously yet they lost out to a team performing to an unbelievably high standard.  Kind of like Tottenham look like doing this year.  That nearly team then went on to be one of the best teams of the next decade while the unbelievable team that came above them slipped backwards into predictable monotony...

Then again if we're due a decade of top 3 finishes without ever really looking like title winners I guess that's not too bad.  :P

Raises a worrying point there:  Last time Claudio was in a PL title race it was 'Chelsea's year' in terms of them having a much better season than any previously yet they lost out to a team performing to an unbelievably high standard.  Kind of like Tottenham look like doing this year.  That nearly team then went on to be one of the best teams of the next decade while the unbelievable team that came above them slipped backwards into predictable monotony...

Then again if we're due a decade of top 3 finishes without ever really looking like title winners I guess that's not too bad.  :P

The Arse fans don't seem too happy at that prospect. :ph34r:

Archived