Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

I LOVE CLAUDIO.

Can you imagine Nigel saying this. :D

Food was on the agenda at the Italian’s press conference again this week, when it was pointed out to Ranieri that a local butcher had named a sausage – containing fennel, garlic, chilli and “a hint of Champions League” – after the Leicester manager. “I pay for pizza, you pay for the sausage,” Ranieri said, laughing. “I am the sausageman.”

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/18/claudio-ranieri-leicester-sausageman-tottenham-title-race

Is that genuine? That's an utterly brilliant insight if so. Thankyou for posting.

To me it feels like a lot of quotes over the season compiled into one article, as I'd heard them all before pretty much. Either than or the interviewer just wanted to go over old ground.

Good article, the players tribute is a fantastic website.

My favorite article in particular was the one by John Scott: http://www.theplayerstribune.com/a-guy-like-me/

For those unfamiliar with his story, he was voted in to the all star game via fan vote. He was by no means an all-star caliber player, but the fans thought it would be entertaining to put an enforcer (big guy who protects the other players) in the game. The NHL did not appreciate the fan's joke, and so they and the media tried to shame him out of accepting the all-star invitation.

He ended up playing in the game, scoring a goal, winning the the game, and becoming the all star game MVP.

I had to tell him, “Hey, N’Golo, slow down. Slow down. Don’t run after the ball every time, okay?”

He says to me, “Yes, boss. Yes. Okay.”

Ten seconds later, I look over and he’s running again

Love this  lol 

Archived