Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

I LOVE CLAUDIO.

Jeez I'm feeling so much man love for the guy at the moment. He's like that crazy old uncle that you've always admired and respected since being a kid. I can't speak highly enough of him and he's hardy put a foot wrong since he joined us. I just want to give him a massive hug and tell him how much I love him lol

A bit like Vardy was always going to break the scoring record against Man Utd, it might be that CL is destined to lift the trophy on te last day at Chelsea. The symmetry would be incredible. Abramovich's face priceless.

But whatever happens Claudio is a gentleman and a consummate manager of his team and the press.

He's a true professor of the Game. Only someone with his knowledge and experience could achieve what he's doing right now in the manner he's doing it.

I really hope he's not going to be poached away by the Italy job at least for the next few years.

It's the perfect scenario for me. Win the league and then leave us for the Italian job. Just the thought of a mediocre season next year and him getting grief sickens me. Win it Sir Claudio and then win the World Cup with Italy sons. He's a true legend.

For those hoping we win the title at Chelsea, it's not going to happen, look back at league one, the championship, survival all secured with at least one game to go.

No last day drama for us, we'll just have to settle for a guard of honour and Roman coming down to the pitch to personally apologise to Claudio.

I'm running out of superlatives for CR and I can't speak highly enough of him. What a Manager, what a guy, what a legend. He deserves the freedom of the city if we go on and win it. His tactics and substitutions this season have made a huge difference in games and if he doesn't win PL MOTY, I'll be amazed.

Archived