Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Foxestalk Christmas Party

There was me, Una, Miguel and a 3rd person. Forget who now. Good lads. I'd been with the CAMRA crew for part of the day so had already had a couple of drinks. The new Bowling Green is OK and the Charlotte mah. Not bothered either way. Saw Una in QOB then went onto Taps and Brewdog before leaving them to go to a club looking for sex   lurve. I finished up at the Kings Head. Only had a soft drink though. I was shattered.

There was me, Una, Miguel and a 3rd person. Forget who now. Good lads. I'd been with the CAMRA crew for part of the day so had already had a couple of drinks. The new Bowling Green is OK and the Charlotte mah. Not bothered either way. Saw Una in QOB then went onto Taps and Brewdog before leaving them to go to a club looking for sex lurve. I finished up at the Kings Head. Only had a soft drink though. I was shattered.

:blink:

Were you successful, Rince?

There was me, Una, Miguel and a 3rd person. Forget who now. Good lads. I'd been with the CAMRA crew for part of the day so had already had a couple of drinks. The new Bowling Green is OK and the Charlotte mah. Not bothered either way. Saw Una in QOB then went onto Taps and Brewdog before leaving them to go to a club looking for sex lurve. I finished up at the Kings Head. Only had a soft drink though. I was shattered.

Miguel

Miguel

Did you pull too?

If I remember rightly, he went on Tinder and got 19 messages in an hour. lol

I just got in about 10 minutes ago. Gill was great and I will probably see her again. She could have done with a visit from Mr. Remington, though, if you catch my drift...

It was nice to meet Una, MTWG and Ken. We had a good laugh.

I just got in about 10 minutes ago. Gill was great and I will probably see her again. She could have done with a visit from Mr. Remington, though, if you catch my drift...

Nice one mate, was a good laugh and good to meet you and Ken.

How are you thrac?

How are you thrac?

Haha - nothing to do with me! Can't remember getting an invite for a start. And, as the more (perhaps understandably) paragon among the old Swan Lestas will complain - along with the concrete lamp post across the road - I'm not said to be safe drinking in rounds of more than two! Not sure what Rincey and me could have found to agree about, in the spirit of Christmas, anyway!  :xmasbiggrin:    

Haha - nothing to do with me! Can't remember getting an invite for a start. And, as the more (perhaps understandably) paragon among the old Swan Lestas will complain - along with the concrete lamp post across the road - I'm not said to be safe drinking in rounds of more than two! Not sure what Rincey and me could have found to agree about, in the spirit of Christmas, anyway!  :xmasbiggrin:    

lol Ironically, I think Strokes was talking about your tendency to double/triple quote posts.

Never great when your trying to navigate your way through David Bellamy's beard.

Archived