Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Foxestalk Christmas Party

I need to check the date of the CAMRA social walkabout. I could incorporate both though if the two end up in the same boozer.

Just looked. Same day unfortunately. No details yet. Bit of a bugger because City are normally playing on the same day so I am going pub to pub trying to listen to the game. They are not playing this year and the FT is getting in the way.

What I can do is if they go to the Salmon I can meet some of you then. (they do not like me there) then rejoin them later. Should have the itinerary in the next couple of weeks. 

I'm probably gonna bow out of this.

The problem is the date. Same night as the works Christmas do which I've found out is at the Meridian.

Another night I'd have deffo been there but that night will be a pain to get into town.

Shame. No Col, no party  :(

I was kinda hoping you'd be there so I had another old un to talk with. Not sure I can cope or keep up with a load of young un's! 

I need to check the date of the CAMRA social walkabout. I could incorporate both though if the two end up in the same boozer.

Just looked. Same day unfortunately. No details yet. Bit of a bugger because City are normally playing on the same day so I am

going pub to pub trying to listen to the game. They are not playing this year and the FT is getting in the way.

What I can do is if they go to the Salmon I can meet some of you then. (they do not like me there) then rejoin them later. Should have the itinerary in the next couple of weeks. 

The CAMRA Christmas walkabouts are always on a Saturday, I usually go on them.I know the gaffer of The Salmon, you can't fall out with him he's the nicest bloke in the World.

I'm probably gonna bow out of this.

The problem is the date. Same night as the works Christmas do which I've found out is at the Meridian.

Another night I'd have deffo been there but that night will be a pain to get into town.

The main man (me) is out. I'm going with Col to his Xmas doo. Then I'm out with Mattp and White Dee on Sunday. Sorry

Archived