Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Foxestalk Christmas Party

As the song goes. if you're going to San Francisco the FoxesTalk piss up be sure to wear a flower in your hair. (if you have any left)

I've got plenty of flowers left in my garden thanks and see a potential business opportunity standing outside selling them whilst you lot all have a good time inside. 

Anyway,  thinking of having a smaller doo for us newer members ......    so there !!      :P 

I've got plenty of flowers left in my garden thanks and see a potential business opportunity standing outside selling them whilst you lot all have a good time inside. 

Anyway,  thinking of having a smaller doo for us newer members ......    so there !!      :P

Smaller than 4 people?

Smaller than 4 people?

Make that 4 and a half, I'll be at the end of the bar retaining my usual role: contributing a shite one liner every hour or two, then falling back into the shadows until the next opportunity for an awful pun arises.

Is there a special code word or phrase that you have to mutter to be accepted into the group?

"Do you need a lighter?"

"Thanks, but my brother is gay and he doesn't mince around."

You have to turn up in a Kante face mask and a tshirt with KNOCKYNICE printed on it.

you have to stand behind someone on their left and tap them on their right shoulder and when they look to the right, gently whisper "rinsed" in their ear.

When they turn around you punch them in the gut and shout "winded!" and then neck ya drink.

I'm probably gonna bow out of this.

The problem is the date. Same night as the works Christmas do which I've found out is at the Meridian.

Another night I'd have deffo been there but that night will be a pain to get into town.

quelle surprise

basically gonna be me una finners and smuts getting garried aint it everyone else too bothered about their e penis

quelle surprise

basically gonna be me una finners and smuts getting garried aint it everyone else too bothered about their e penis

To be honest, a post like this makes me really not want to bother anyway.

The arrogance of some of the posters on here remains at large I see. Not Una..he seems cool.

My post was genuine. It IS the same night as the works Christmas do, and it IS at the Meridian. Getting into town later would be a pain in the arse. If the works night out was in town, I'd potter down to you lot later.

Not that I have to justify myself anyway.

The thought of a chat and a beer with Una and Izzy Muzzett sounds cool. The thought of a night with you three...doesn't.

Archived