Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Paris Shootings

Did someone just actually ask the question as to why people are blaming this on Islamists?

Are people actually that ****ing dumb? This is life and death we are talking about.

I don't know. 

It's amazing how it has been allowed to happen by France's counter-terrorism people. How does something this big, we're talking 6 shootings, hostages, bombs, 10+ people involved go completely undetected. 

Not everyone is on the radar. Not everyone will fly to Syria etc for training. There is only so much intelligence can prevent.

Not everyone is on the radar. Not everyone will fly to Syria etc for training. There is only so much intelligence can prevent.

Two massive attacks in a year makes you wonder how much intelligence the French Intelligence are managing to gather.

Two massive attacks in a year makes you wonder how much intelligence the French Intelligence are managing to gather.

Or maybe terrorists are just targeting France/Paris more than other countries for various reasons.

Apparently hostages being killed, or the terrorists are threatening to kill them, one by one.

Obamas speech was absolutely nauseating.

"The French people will not be terrorised" - I imagine those people being held hostage are actually very terrorised now Barack while you day that thousands of miles away.

Beyond description.  Beyond comprehension.  :nono:

Sadly we are going to see more and more of this in Europe over the coming decades.  Europe has got a gigantic hornets nest under the bed and sooner or later it's going to have to decide what to do about it.

We in Britain are lucky to be surrounded by water. Makes it alot harder for these people to make it here undetected. France borders what, 5 countries? Alot easier to slip across the borders from wider Europe undetected. The world really needs to act against these monsters and stop tiptoeing around.

I bet it was done by a bunch of people born and raised in France that haven't even been to Syria.

That would be my bet. France has a high proportion of disillusioned young people of North African origin that I'm sure wouldn't be hard to mind bend.

We in Britain are lucky to be surrounded by water. Makes it alot harder for these people to make it here undetected. France borders what, 5 countries? Alot easier to splip across the borders undetected. The world really needs to act against these monsters and stop tiptoeing around.

This is the problem. The places these ****ers are supposed to be are getting bombed daily. Unfortunately no ****er knows who's getting bombed. These people are operating in such a primitive way, it's impossible to trace.

This is the first time i've thought that it could actually escalate to a dangerous level for all of us.

Archived