Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Paris Shootings

Imagine what it must feel like living in one of those countries sharing a natural border with France right now. :(

I can only assume my government is thinking about implementing more strict border controls and deploying more personnel at the border crossings.

We in Britain are lucky to be surrounded by water. Makes it alot harder for these people to make it here undetected. France borders what, 5 countries? Alot easier to splip across the borders undetected. The world really needs to act against these monsters and stop tiptoeing around.

Opinion polls suggest that we have thousands/tens of thousands/millions of these monsters living as citizens in Europe (and growing in number every day).  Our politicians and media are completely paralysed by fear of this group to do anything about it.

Also don't underestimate the power of the white-guilt, self-loathing, liberal-looney brigade that will be furiously attempting to explain why this is all our fault and that we shouldn't be discriminatory by targeting them.

We in Britain are lucky to be surrounded by water. Makes it alot harder for these people to make it here undetected. France borders what, 5 countries? Alot easier to slip across the borders from wider Europe undetected. The world really needs to act against these monsters and stop tiptoeing around.

That's why we have near enough never been invaded

We in Britain are lucky to be surrounded by water. Makes it alot harder for these people to make it here undetected. France borders what, 5 countries? Alot easier to slip across the borders from wider Europe undetected. The world really needs to act against these monsters and stop tiptoeing around.

It's hard to kill the ideology, that's going to be the biggest problem.  I think it would help if countries like England and the **** Cameron stopped buying shit from Saudi Arabia, whom have no doubt funded ISIS activities.

It's hard to kill the ideology, that's going to be the biggest problem. I think it would help if countries like England and the **** Cameron stopped buying shit from Saudi Arabia, whom have no doubt funded ISIS activities.

Thing is, they're sitting on "our oil". :(

I don't understand why borders are being closed?

Surely people don't believe potential terrorists would be waiting for this to cross if they were considering doing it?

ISIS told us in the summer they would be using the migrant crisis to bring jihadis over, add that to how many we already have here in Europe and this is what you will end up dealing with, I'm more surprised people still react with shock to these events.

Closing a border between France and Germany now is like throwing a deckchair off the titanic.

This can't be revenge for Jihadi John. No way can you coordinate massive attacks in just 24 hours

Cells in France keeping low until they get the nod...easy to coordinate. The hate on the backstreets is a damn lot

higher than the UK.

This can't be revenge for Jihadi John. No way can you coordinate massive attacks in just 24 hours

Yes it can if the cells of action are already in place just waiting for the touchpaper to be lit. The message should have been perceived for ages. 

I've seen a few people saying "it's not religion." Of course it is, Islamic extremists aren't creating terror for anything other than furthering their cause - it's truly sickening. Is it likely that there will be race riots in France?

I don't understand why borders are being closed?

Surely people don't believe potential terrorists would be waiting for this to cross if they were considering doing it?

ISIS told us in the summer they would be using the migrant crisis to bring jihadis over, add that to how many we already have here in Europe and this is what you will end up dealing with, I'm more surprised people still react with shock to these events.

Closing a border between France and Germany now is like throwing a deckchair off the titanic.

It's to stop the attackers getting out 

Archived