Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Paris Shootings

It's very likely this is Muslim based and there is a serious element of Islam that is dangerous and wrong in today's world. But these terrorists do not represent what the majority of Muslims believe and to suggest otherwise is ridiculous.

More importantly, a lot of people have died so can we concentrate on what's important and not start another debate on Muslims.

Agreed - sensible post

The weird thing is I keep on thinking of the band, the Eagles of death metal, which I presume is still Josh Homme from qots.

Are they caught up in it? Have they been taken hostage? and if not how do they come back from knowing 100s of people at your gig were taken hostage and possibly killed.

Obviously I'm concerned about everyone caught up in it, but I just can't stop thinking about the band.

They got out. No reports on the crew though.

The weird thing is I keep on thinking of the band, the Eagles of death metal, which I presume is still Josh Homme from qots.

Are they caught up in it? Have they been taken hostage? and if not how do they come back from knowing 100s of people at your gig were taken hostage and possibly killed.

Obviously I'm concerned about everyone caught up in it, but I just can't stop thinking about the band.

Main members escaped the assault early on:

https://www.facebook.com/eaglesofdeathmetal/

Nah, mankind. Which in turn created religion. Which then in turn allowed people to belief in something they can't actually grasp.

Those that have twisted religions and beliefs to force their ideology on others are to blame. Religion itself is not responsible for how it is interpreted and how its followers behave.

Well how about we break things down to UK level. Take a look at this. Poll that was conducted following the Charlie Hebdo attacks earlier this year.

http://www.comres.co.uk/polls/bbc-radio-4-today-muslim-poll/

You're right.. This Stat certainly gives your school of thought lots of credit:

Almost all Muslims living in Britain feel a loyalty to the country (95%). Just 6% say they feel a disloyalty.

OK anyways let's concentrate on what's important. Lots of families in Paris grieving for their loved ones

You're right.. This Stat certainly gives your school of thought lots of credit:

Almost all Muslims living in Britain feel a loyalty to the country (95%). Just 6% say they feel a disloyalty.

OK anyways let's concentrate on what's important. Lots of families in Paris grieving for their loved ones

6% is about 6% to many and 6% we should worry the **** about.

It's very likely this is Muslim based and there is a serious element of Islam that is dangerous and wrong in today's world. But these terrorists do not represent what the majority of Muslims believe and to suggest otherwise is ridiculous.

Exactly. There is a reason why their main victims are fellow muslims, and they are killed because they don't share the same beliefs. It's Wahhabism and it needs killing off.

6% is about 6% to many and 6% we should worry the **** about.

But out of that 6% how many say that they don't give a crap about loyalty to any country and just want to live their lives? If you asked the same question to a spectrum of non muslims you think 100% would say they have loyalty? Perhaps some are nationals of Poland or Ukraine or Ethiopia and have loyalty to them even though they live here.

You're right however I do wish they caught one alive, to understand why they do this, who or what is the real reason why these young people are committing these atrocities.

I wish they caught them all alive. Stick them in a tiny isolated prison for the rest of their shit lives. If they die they get their martyrdom that they wanted, and stupid people with nothing to live for and a chip on their shoulders might idolise and want to copy them. It's less appealing when you think about spending every waking moment in a cell because of your actions.

How the fvck would we cope with an attack on this scale. How long did it take an arv to respond to Lee rigby? Our police have been cut to btw reading point.

Thank God the theatre seize appears over.

Our police would cope brilliantly, we have been fighting terrorism in this country for decades. Our anti terror police are the best in the world.

not sure what anyone expected when they finally busted into that theatre. that the terrorists and hostages would all be stood watching a band? of course they're going to have killed as many of them as possible, they're sick f uckers.

annoying we've had to kill them though, would've liked them alive. could've been useful. guess it's no real loss they're dead though. 

Our police would cope brilliantly, we have been fighting terrorism in this country for decades. Our anti terror police are the best in the world.

I'm talking immediate response after an attack. We haven't got the armed officers France have got. It would take us far longer to get people on the ground.

Archived