Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest MattP

Cricket 2016

Same old England. I had £6 on them to win when the odds were 11/2 & could have cashed out for £27.99 with 1 over left. I left it thinking no way can they get 15 from the over. Grrrr

I'd of cashed out if they needed 36 off the last....it's england.

Sometimes he looks abit silly but watching the highlights of mccullum today is really something special. What an occasion to do it on aswell. What a player, what a guy! Just a shame that he is retiring from the international game.

The 6 he hit to take himself to 134 was an absolutely incredible hit. Such ridiculous hitting.

Unreal that collapse.

Can anyone offer up a reason for Jordan still playing?

I reckon he deserved this tournament, but we've seen enough of him now.

He wouldnt be in my squad for the WC, hes just not doing it, great fielder, could be a good batter,

but, like some others hes just swinging too often.

I thought a couple of seasons ago he was a good find, I dont know why, but hes not developed,

in the 2 major disciplines.Shame..maybe a season back at county level will help him.

• 3 weeks later...

Seeing a lot of complaints from associate nations using WT20 as a forum to air their views on the way their game's being governed at the moment.

Cricket really is ridiculous. Must be the only sport of the world trying to contract, rather than expand. 

Guest MattP

Cracking knock obviously but the bowling was again absolutely horrific.

Can anyone offer up a reason as to why Jordan gets in the team?

Archived