Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest MattP

Cricket 2016

Incredible from Kohli. Didn't panic at all and waited for the right time to get going.

Needed 96 from 60 and battled down to get 8 from 8. Genuinely thought the innings would just peter out but Kohli was masterful.

Guest MattP

Poor effort by the women. They were in a fantastic position but threw it away in the last five.

Even with the smaller ball they still barely have a player who can clear the boundary, the Aussies were just as bad towards the back end of theirs.

My mate has been making a fortune betting on women's cricket for years, 50 from 40 with 8 wickets left is a doddle in the men's game, it's still finely balanced in the women's.

Sensational performance. This team looks the business, I think Nick Knight summed it up best...It's nice to see england batting with so much freedom. In the past it would have been a chase based on theories and plans etc, rather than just going out and batting, seeing the ball on a good wicket and batting. Definitly something to do with the influence of Bayliss, but these are a special group of players too. 

Absolutely supreme chase that, in front from the very beginning and never seized the initiative. So un-England-esque apart from the Morgan hiccup. Hopefully Jordan continues to prove me wrong from here on in too.

Archived