Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest MattP

Cricket 2016

Guest MattP

Easy enough in the end, the Afghan bowling is still clearly the strong suit, we needed those last two overs though.

That wasn't nerves, it was trying to have a memorable shot to win it for the cameras rather than knock it on the floor for a single or two and finish the game. Having seen one go with a hack to the leg side, Mahmudullah should've played the game differently.

I've always hated cricket. Always.

However, I'm in Delhi atm and have just sat in a bar riveted to the England v Sri Lanka game. I can't believe I've turned! Previously, the most I've ever watched in my 42 years easily adds up to less than 30 seconds of my life! That was quality! Very enjoyable. Can't say I'm a fully committed cricket fan, but that was enjoyable

Only England would be able to almost lose a game when the win predictor had them at 100% at 15/4.

We never make it easy but another solid win and through to the semis. Actually think we could have a good chance against New Zealand, although their spinners have been going really well so far.

Archived