Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Real Ales

Not been in the Ale Wagon for some time. I don't think its seen any paint for 100 years. And to think it is in the cultual area. They are miserable sods. I know someone that was told to get out for joking that they were going to a decent pub after drinking up.

BTW the Pub Of The Year went to the Real Ale Classroom. Only been in there a couple of times. A bit out the way for me and once there there is no other place nearby.  The Kings Head was second.

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

That's why i like it aha.

Real Ale Classroom only won pub of the year because the Blue Boar had opened too late to be included, would've cleaned up.

So is the blue boar good then? I've never been. 

On 15/01/2016 at 10:39, Haydos said:

You tried Jaipur X? Never got round to it as it's always £7/8 but heard it's meant to be good.

Currently loving Adnams Broadside for supermarket beers.

Broadside is great. I can't find everards original anywhere nowadays in supermarkets, anyone seen it anywhere? 

27 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Broadside is great. I can't find everards original anywhere nowadays in supermarkets, anyone seen it anywhere? 

You tried the Everards shop at Fosse Park ? .....    I've bought a few casks from there ...    Very good, somewhere between bottles and the proper stuff.

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I'll wear my nice new one, it's like dark olive you?

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

I'll wear my one I got for the works do it's kinda beige but timeless and good for any season 

Soft lads .....    Bless.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...