Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

We did OK. Quite a few sold out and a few nearing the end of the barrel. Its always a bit slack on a Saturday. By then all the tickers have had the beer they want.

Posted
1 minute ago, RGFox said:

Just volunteered fri and sat nights. Great night and enjoyable experience.

 

Deffo recommended.

Where were you? I was on the Local ales. From number 6.

Posted

Was near Shaun collier on ales opposite the everards stall. 

 

The bald asian lol!

 

I think the austrian fella was working nr you. Lovely chap.

Posted (edited)

This is a belter...

 

great-yorkshire-blackout-500x500.jpg

 

Also, why is this only page 3? Wasn't there quite a decent thread for this stuff or was that just the "what are you drinking?" thread??

Edited by ajthefox
Posted

Not been in the Ale Wagon for some time. I don't think its seen any paint for 100 years. And to think it is in the cultual area. They are miserable sods. I know someone that was told to get out for joking that they were going to a decent pub after drinking up.

 

BTW the Pub Of The Year went to the Real Ale Classroom. Only been in there a couple of times. A bit out the way for me and once there there is no other place nearby.  The Kings Head was second.

Posted
3 hours ago, baker11 said:

Ale Wagon although not been in too many times always has given off a quite cold vibe.

That's why i like it aha.

 

Real Ale Classroom only won pub of the year because the Blue Boar had opened too late to be included, would've cleaned up.

Posted
1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

That's why i like it aha.

 

Real Ale Classroom only won pub of the year because the Blue Boar had opened too late to be included, would've cleaned up.

So is the blue boar good then? I've never been. 

Posted
12 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

 

I'll wear my nice new one, it's like dark olive you?

I'll wear my one I got for the works do it's kinda beige but timeless and good for any season 

  • Like 1
Posted
On 15/01/2016 at 10:39, Haydos said:

 

You tried Jaipur X? Never got round to it as it's always £7/8 but heard it's meant to be good.

 

Currently loving Adnams Broadside for supermarket beers.

Broadside is great. I can't find everards original anywhere nowadays in supermarkets, anyone seen it anywhere? 

Posted
27 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Broadside is great. I can't find everards original anywhere nowadays in supermarkets, anyone seen it anywhere? 

 

You tried the Everards shop at Fosse Park ? .....    I've bought a few casks from there ...    Very good, somewhere between bottles and the proper stuff.

Posted
1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

 

I'll wear my nice new one, it's like dark olive you?

 

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

I'll wear my one I got for the works do it's kinda beige but timeless and good for any season 

 

Soft lads .....    Bless.

  • Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...