Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benguin

The 'teams that can't catch us' thread

Played around with that table Raw Dykes posted to try and get Leicester as low as possible, this was the best I could do:

Rs1Tmol.png

I find it hilarious that it's still technically possible for Newcastle to win the league.

Played around with that table Raw Dykes posted to try and get Leicester as low as possible, this was the best I could do:

Rs1Tmol.png

I find it hilarious that it's still technically possible for Newcastle to win the league.

And are probably a smaller price now than we were at beginning of season lol

I would love to see a time when a team gets relegated with a +31 goal difference while the team who wins the league has a -45 goal!

What a season that would be

Not quite the same but AIK Solna in Sweden won the Swedish top tier about 15 years ago whilst scoring the least amount of goals of out anyone in the league.

By the end of Saturday we could potentially add Newcastle, Swansea and Bournemouth to the list.

The only way Newcastle don't go on the list is if they win and we lose.

To add Swansea we need to get a better result than them.

To add Bournemouth we need to win and they lose.

By the end of Saturday we could potentially add Newcastle, Swansea and Bournemouth to the list.

The only way Newcastle don't go on the list is if they win and we lose.

To add Swansea we need to get a better result than them.

To add Bournemouth we need to win and they lose.

I think that only two of those three can catch us now. They all can individually, but there are few games between them that mean they can't all catch us.

1. Villa

2. Norwich

3. Sunderland

4. Newcastle

4 down 15 to go

Swansea, Palace and Bournemouth could all be added before we even play next. Which would guarantee a higher finish than last season.

Only one of Swansea and Bournemouth can catch us now as they have to play each other, so I think 15th is the lowest we can finish now.

Archived