Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benguin

The 'teams that can't catch us' thread

We can't finish lower than 14th I read the other day.

I saw that, but it's not true. I think that's just what the bookies think.

I filled in a table predictor thing about a week ago, and we could still have finished 18th, maybe even lower.

It's here http://www.worldfootball.net/table_calculator/eng-premier-league/ in case anyone wants to give it a go.

I saw that, but it's not true. I think that's just what the bookies think.

I filled in a table predictor thing about a week ago, and we could still have finished 18th, maybe even lower.

It's here http://www.worldfootball.net/table_calculator/eng-premier-league/ in case anyone wants to give it a go.

I've just tried it and even entering us top lose every game but trying to be really honest with the other results, our current 53 points still sees us finish 10th. southampton get our top for spot over utd. on goal difference.

Here's the absolute worst case still possible:

Screenshot%2035_zpsqg6jfcxu.png

I would love to see a time when a team gets relegated with a +31 goal difference while the team who wins the league has a -45 goal!

What a season that would be

We are going to go on and concede 141 goals oh my how is that even possible lol

Well, it's not impossible, is it? We're not talking about what's likey or unlikely - we're talking about what can and can not still happen. It's not realistic that Sunderland, Newcastle or Norwich will catch us, but they still could.

Well, it's not impossible, is it? We're not talking about what's likey or unlikely - we're talking about what can and can not still happen. It's not realistic that Sunderland, Newcastle or Norwich will catch us, but they still could.

I know, it just seems you have been a bit extreme. 9 goals a game!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived