Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

LCFC Memberships SOLD OUT

In theory yes. In practice not a hope in hell. They all get snapped up by ST holders with high priority

Managed to get West Ham away tickets this season on my Silver membership and handful of priority points for away days. We weren't champions elect then though so it is very unlikely now. Any other season away at Sunderland Sunday lunch time on TV with nothing to play for you would probably get tickets with membership.

I'd love to know where you all were when we couldn't sell out for a play off semi final or when we were getting 20k for derby and 24k for forest.

Think you'll find there is a core of thousands of fans who live out of town who have consistently gone to between 2 and 10 home games a season who probably haven't changed that. The two seasons I've most attended were both in the lower leagues. Can't manage to get tickets for anything this season hey ho, that's how it goes.

I was actually thinking of moving to Leicester this summer and getting a season ticket, I thought that two years ago because that's when my contract expires. That's gone out the window now!

Think you'll find there is a core of thousands of fans who live out of town who have consistently gone to between 2 and 10 home games a season who probably haven't changed that. The two seasons I've most attended were both in the lower leagues. Can't manage to get tickets for anything this season hey ho, that's how it goes.

I was actually thinking of moving to Leicester this summer and getting a season ticket, I thought that two years ago because that's when my contract expires. That's gone out the window now!

Get yourself a membership and get on the priority ladder, it won't last, these last 3 seasons have been exceptional, so will next season with Champions league, but interest will drop off, even if we become one of the big boys there will be plenty of opportunity to get on the season ticket waiting list and pick one up.

If there is 23,000 season ticket holders and 3000 away allocation that leaves around 6000 tickets. 2k 3k and 5k seems reasonable to me respectively for gold, silver and city fox.

And only sell memberships to those ratios as well !

I have no chance of tickets, with this set up.

Its a shame, but so long as no member is coming short, and is satisfied,

I will be the last to complain.

2 yrs ago I was against expansion, but these 2 last seasons have proved there

is space for growth.The question though is still open of how many seats,

and a l so if stadium should open up for own business or franchises.

That though is for another threads discussion.

I have had a gold membership for years now and due to work hours i thought there was not much point getting a season ticket considering id only be a be to get to the odd game. Recently i got a new job and can now go most saturdays. I am fully aware that the chances are so so so little but what would be the best way to get ahold of a season ticket for next season. I am fully aware that the amount of people that do not renew wont even reach triple figures but im desperate enought to try. P.S Not that anyone would but if anyone screams glory supporter my first game was a 3-2 loss to stoke in the first home game of 95-96 :P

Exactly,

My point is that last season I has a silver and got tickets any time I wanted, I got a city fox this year as I've moved to Dundee and could only realistically go to 7 or 8 games. The problem was with them being available to everyone and not selling out until now then I may as we'll not of bothered as effectively the amour sold means I have the same chance of getting a ticket as I would with the membership and that chance is squat since we've become massive.

Thankfully the only game left that I can make is Everton and because I help out at birch's run I get a free ticket. Going to have to try and get gold next season though.

I have had a gold membership for years now and due to work hours i thought there was not much point getting a season ticket considering id only be a be to get to the odd game. Recently i got a new job and can now go most saturdays. I am fully aware that the chances are so so so little but what would be the best way to get ahold of a season ticket for next season. I am fully aware that the amount of people that do not renew wont even reach triple figures but im desperate enought to try. P.S Not that anyone would but if anyone screams glory supporter my first game was a 3-2 loss to stoke in the first home game of 95-96 :P

As far as I understand by being a gold member you have the best chance possible. You will just have to wait and see if any season tickets become available to gold members.

Does this mean that now people who have recently bought a gold membership will have more of a chance in getting a ticket for Everton than me on a silver? Even though I've been to the majority of home games and a few aways, or is there a history needed that will help me?

Does this mean that now people who have recently bought a gold membership will have more of a chance in getting a ticket for Everton than me on a silver? Even though I've been to the majority of home games and a few aways, or is there a history needed that will help me?

Gold memberships sold out at the start of the season, hence why people were buying Silvers. 

Just an update really, I emailed Susan Whelan registering not only mine but other foxes fans concerns at the complete disregard they have shown to members who bought their memberships before a ball had been kicked not knowing whether it would be a great or poor season etc etc. Anyway I have had a positive response and as a result of mine and no doubt others registering their feelings the directors met and decided to stop the selling of additional memberships this season. They will also be  looking at memberships for next season to see if they can come up with a fair system of ticket allocation, so It does appear that they have listened. 

The original memberships  were 1,500 Gold Members, 500 Family members (1,000 seats), 2,000 Silver members and  unlimited City members.

This was the ratio when I bought my silver at the start of last season as it basically guaranteed me a ticket for any match I was able to go to, and they shouldn't have changed it.

Just an update really, I emailed Susan Whelan registering not only mine but other foxes fans concerns at the complete disregard they have shown to members who bought their memberships before a ball had been kicked not knowing whether it would be a great or poor season etc etc. Anyway I have had a positive response and as a result of mine and no doubt others registering their feelings the directors met and decided to stop the selling of additional memberships this season. They will also be  looking at memberships for next season to see if they can come up with a fair system of ticket allocation, so It does appear that they have listened. 

Good work

The original memberships  were 1,500 Gold Members, 500 Family members (1,000 seats), 2,000 Silver members and  unlimited City members.

This was the ratio when I bought my silver at the start of last season as it basically guaranteed me a ticket for any match I was able to go to, and they shouldn't have changed it.

Yeah, it was fine as it was and gave an element of exclusivity to to upper tiers of membership. To be fair they couldn't have anticipated the massive surge in demand at the start of this season, otherwise they probably would have left it as it was.

Our best ever season coupled with a lot more memberships sold equates to people missing out, no more, no less. 

Yeah, it was fine as it was and gave an element of exclusivity to to upper tiers of membership. To be fair they couldn't have anticipated the massive surge in demand at the start of this season, otherwise they probably would have left it as it was.

Our best ever season coupled with a lot more memberships sold equates to people missing out, no more, no less.

They had caps for all three levels last year. Unless someone can show me different only a cap was advertised for gold and family this season, a bit sneaky but if we weren't having a season no one expected it wouldn't be an issue.

Very relieved I made the call to upgrade to silver from city last week. Got to 4 homes this season, I would be gutted but would have no complaints at missing out to members who have gone to 5 or more but total newbies with £40 to burn would be a bitter pill.

They had caps for all three levels last year. Unless someone can show me different only a cap was advertised for gold and family this season, a bit sneaky but if we weren't having a season no one expected it wouldn't be an issue.

Very relieved I made the call to upgrade to silver from city last week. Got to 4 homes this season, I would be gutted but would have no complaints at missing out to members who have gone to 5 or more but total newbies with £40 to burn would be a bitter pill.

I'm sure it wasn't advertised, and if it was, it wasn't made explicitly clear that the numbers in each band were going up.

Archived