Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Kasabian @ King Power 28th May 2016

Think i've got hold of some ticket, waiting on confirmation, seated though, do you reckon we'll be able to get down to standing? I can't imagine it being that hard, what is it just a different colour wristband? Surely there will be access from the seats down to standing.

Should have just bit the bullet on Saturday and sorted myself out with tickets despite my mates not giving me a straight answer, come the day they will want to go.

Think i've got hold of some ticket, waiting on confirmation, seated though, do you reckon we'll be able to get down to standing? I can't imagine it being that hard, what is it just a different colour wristband? Surely there will be access from the seats down to standing.

Should have just bit the bullet on Saturday and sorted myself out with tickets despite my mates not giving me a straight answer, come the day they will want to go.

Anyone? lol

You'll probably struggle to be honest, security at an event this big isn't going to be very loose whatsoever anymore.

I know it's probably a bit different but I seen U2 in Sheffield and my tickets were seating, there was nothing to stop you getting to the standing section.

I have two separate seat tickets for the Saturday gig to sell @ £75 each (will sell individually). They're both in the main stand, at a guess 10-40 yards apart (one is in block B1, and the other in the Walkers Hall seating). Please PM me if interested - thanks.

Archived