Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Kasabian @ King Power 28th May 2016

Seems like one date would have done it. 

It's an awkward one, 2 dates were arguably too many but just 1 would have sold out in 10 minutes, touts would be selling standing tickets for £100 a go and everyone would be complaining they didn't get tickets. At least this way everyone who wanted one probably got to go. 

Not sure if they've turned off a lot of potential attendees by marketing it in the way they have.

Fair play it is what it is and I can't wait for it, but can see a lot of ordinary gig goers from across the country who might have fancied it just thinking it'll be an LCFC rim fest.

The issue is that everyone went and bought 6 thinking either they know someone who will go or they'll sell it on for profit then they sold out in minutes so added another date and its diluted it down.

Also agree it may turn off the casual Kasabian fans as they think it'll be an Lcfc rim fest. Victoria park 14 surprisingly wasn't a LEICESTER fest and I don't think this will be. The crowd will inevitably chant CHAMPIONEEEES at some point I imagine

The issue is that everyone went and bought 6 thinking either they know someone who will go or they'll sell it on for profit then they sold out in minutes so added another date and its diluted it down.

Also agree it may turn off the casual Kasabian fans as they think it'll be an Lcfc rim fest. Victoria park 14 surprisingly wasn't a LEICESTER fest and I don't think this will be. The crowd will inevitably chant CHAMPIONEEEES at some point I imagine

yeah there will obviously be a mention or two. it's at our ground ffs. but that said, i think ive seen kasabian 3 times in places that aren't leicester and when we were rubbish and they've mentioned leicester each time. i doubt the fact they support leicester is a new thing to any kasabian fan. the price is the main thing that will have put people off. ludicrous amount. how anyone ever thought they'd sell for a worthwhile profit when they were like 70 quid originally is beyond me. 

Not sure if they've turned off a lot of potential attendees by marketing it in the way they have.

Fair play it is what it is and I can't wait for it, but can see a lot of ordinary gig goers from across the country who might have fancied it just thinking it'll be an LCFC rim fest.

Yep, certainly put a fair few of my mates off. 

Go down to the stadium 20 minutes before the gig and I'm certain you'll be able to pick one up for £20/25.

This is actually a good call...i might pop out on Sunday just in the off chance!!

Hi,

I have 3 x standing tickets for tmw as I can no longer make it due to illness.

Only after £45 a ticket.

PM for details and I'm not far from King Power Stadium.

Thanks and

Matt

All 3 of you are Ill??

Cmon admit it..you wanted to cash in,then the fvvkers added Sunday and now you can't give them away!!!

I've just been told that at the kasabian gig,

The support act is on at 5.30 and kasabian on at 7.45 with a half 10 finish,which I doubt they'll do a 3 hour set,anyone able to confirm this???

Considering the DMU Gospel choir are due to sing, aswell as Blossoms, I verg much doubt Kasabian will be on at 7.45, let alone Blossoms starting 30 minutes after the gate opens. I would imagine Kasabian will be on at 8.30 earliest with a 10.45 finish.

Archived