Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Kasabian @ King Power 28th May 2016

Some left for sunday. Just dont fancy going on my own. Thought I was going to be with a group. Just hope they do not go and get tickets now after saying they could not afford the price.

I took the chance and just got myself a ticket, in the hope that my mates would do the same. Turns out most of us got tickets in the same hope.

6 for saturday

24 for sunday!!! 12 and 12 i think, had that many people sat round laptops, tablets etc and we all got tickets for the sunday!!!

Now to work out who's having what and who owes what, there's a chance a few of our sunday ones will be for sale at some point as I think we only need 14 or so.

6 for saturday

24 for sunday!!! 12 and 12 i think, had that many people sat round laptops, tablets etc and we all got tickets for the sunday!!!

Now to work out who's having what and who owes what, there's a chance a few of our sunday ones will be for sale at some point as I think we only need 14 or so.

Glad we managed to get them! Can't wait now.

I have 1 seated ticket available at face value if anyone is interested. Needed two but could only get 1 so I brought it...then they announced the Sunday so I got two standing for Sunday and I'm now left with this spare seating ticket for Saturday. Let me know

Cheers

Might have one standing for Saturday, bought it but something else might have come up that's more important!

Just looking for what I paid so £57.75 (ticket price + extortionate postage ticket master charge)

Might have one standing for Saturday, bought it but something else might have come up that's more important!

Just looking for what I paid so £57.75 (ticket price + extortionate postage ticket master charge)

Do you still have this, pal? My laptop froze and the site wouldn't load on my phone.

Give me a week or so to think about it and see if I can pursuade anyone else.may not cope with four hours standing tho

I've got seating tickets for sale of that helps. Gives you the option to have a rest lol

I have 4 tickets going for the Sunday. Seating in the Keith weller section. 71.50 each with booking fees. That's face value.

Pm me if you want 1 or all.

Provisionally sold now. Cheers.

Archived