Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Kasabian @ King Power 28th May 2016

Maybe they still will.

I mean I know these are two warm up gigs ahead of the Leicester gigs but what's "We are the Champions" mean to most people going to those two warm up gigs? Not a great deal.

I imagine they're saving one or two surprises for the weekend.

Maybe they still will.

I mean I know these are two warm up gigs ahead of the Leicester gigs but what's "We are the Champions" mean to most people going to those two warm up gigs? Not a great deal.

I imagine they're saving one or two surprises for the weekend.

If they were going to do we are the champions they would've done it on Victoria park.

It won't happen now. Apart from these gigs being at the KP they aren't exclusive to Lcfc fans etc.

I remember being impressed at the Victoria park 14 how much of a football fest it wasn't. You had your chants every so often in the crowd and obviously 1 in 3 people wear a city shirt

Cheers, but that is shite! Thought there would be some amazing guests, 70 quid a ticket!

You don't go for the guests do you? I'm going for Kasabian!

70 quid is steep. Mine was £51 standing. Ticket prices for big bands are rising fast

If they were going to do we are the champions they would've done it on Victoria park.

It won't happen now. Apart from these gigs being at the KP they aren't exclusive to Lcfc fans etc.

I remember being impressed at the Victoria park 14 how much of a football fest it wasn't. You had your chants every so often in the crowd and obviously 1 in 3 people wear a city shirt

Fair shout. Whilst thinking it was amazing I overlooked/didn't take into account the victory parade as an opportunity to do it.

Cheers, but that is shite! Thought there would be some amazing guests, 70 quid a ticket!

Like it or not, Blossoms and Slaves are probably two of the most in demand bands around at the minute. That's very, very good support if you ask me.

Does anyone know a rough schedule for the gig? I'm not bothered about seeing the support acts so just want to know what time Kasabian are due on stage

Get in there about half 8/9 o'clock and you'll be about spot on I reckon. Stage times won't be released until the day if they're released at all

Have people suddenly realised they've actually got to sit through a Kasabian gig? Why is half of world selling tickets for this?

i wondered this too. legit dont think ive ever seen so many people selling tickets to anything. so many people must've bought them an thought they could sell them on for profit to 250000 people wanting them haha.

if everyone who didn't want to go didn't buy tickets in the first place they'd only be playing one night. 

Archived