Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Kasabian @ King Power 28th May 2016

Considering the DMU Gospel choir are due to sing, aswell as Blossoms, I verg much doubt Kasabian will be on at 7.45, let alone Blossoms starting 30 minutes after the gate opens. I would imagine Kasabian will be on at 8.30 earliest with a 10.45 finish.

Aren't the choir singing with them? That's how I read it from the local news at 6-30 tonight, agree can't see them in before 8pm.

Aren't the choir singing with them? That's how I read it from the local news at 6-30 tonight, agree can't see them in before 8pm.

Yeah that's my understanding to regarding the choir also.

Wouldn't surprise me if they did some 15 slot early doors tho too.

Never known so many people sick, by dinner time tomorrow you will be able to get a ticket for a tenner

Two seat tickets in J2 worth £71.50 each went for £3.53 on eBay today!

A lot of people who bought them to sell are going to be out of pocket, serves the fvckers right stopped us getting the Saturday tickets we wanted.

A lot of people who bought them to sell are going to be out of pocket, serves the fvckers right stopped us getting the Saturday tickets we wanted.

How much you wanna bet the tickets don't make it to the winning bidders hands

Please don't tar us all with the same brush. I over bought for Saturday as my Mrs decided after I had bought our first pair thay she wanted to take some friends which meant I now have my original 2 tickets spare. I had agreement on here from a poster to buy them but due to the delay in the vendors issuing the tickets to me, said poster is now not responding so im left with 2 tickets which I can't shift.

I have never been interested in making profit from these, but I'm not happy with the circumstances as it feels like they've been artificially devalued by the band putting on an extra date after the first sold out, then playing for free at Viccy park, along with a load of opportunists who tried to cash in and are now flooding the market with cheap tickets for a concert that they never intended to go to.

For the genuine fan like myself who simply wanted to go and see a concert and share the experience with friends, I feel quite annoyed by the whole situation.

I for one won't be going in the door until 6.30 at the earliest. Beers away from the ground first :)

I don't plan on getting in til at least 7. Sod waiting all that time and having to drink piss watered carlsberg. Guinness outside the ground ALL DAY

Well, some might want to get in early to 'expand their musical spectrum' and watch the support acts.

Personally, I'm off down the pub, then grub and turn up at KP about 8pm.

Programme reprints

Salt and victory sold in the shops

Kasabian put on an extra show

The ebayers have had a tough time. lol

There is a God after all!!

Programme reprints

Salt and victory sold in the shops

Kasabian put on an extra show

The ebayers have had a tough time. lol

Think a lot of them are going to be out of pocket on this one HAHAHAHA

Archived