Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Kasabian @ King Power 28th May 2016

I have two separate seat tickets for the Saturday gig to sell @ £75 each (will sell individually). They're both in the main stand, at a guess 10-40 yards apart (one is in block B1, and the other in the Walkers Hall seating). Please PM me if interested - thanks.

B1 ticket now sold. Walkers Hall seating ticket still available.

Anyone had tickets not arrive yet? Got one off ticketmaster which has arrived an another off Seetickets (ticketmaster subsidiary) that hasn't arrived yet. 

We have our tickets from ticketmaster but also still waiting for those ordered through seetickets - they advise they should be with you at least 48 hours before!

What time is this likely to finish as need to sort a lift home after ? I was taking a guess at Kasabian on stage at 8 until 10 does that sound about right ?  

cheers

Neil

For Vicky park they came on around 9, think it ended around 11?

So gates open at 5 Blossoms only support act ? think I'm gonna have a few beers in town and get down there nearer 7 or 8 rather than get fleeced for  beers in the ground ! Got stung for  £4.50 bottles of carlsberg last monday at vicky park parade £27 a round ! No idea what time taxi to get back  was gonna say 11 in town but may have to make it later or try and scrounge a lift from someone else going back my way !

Archived