Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Kasabian @ King Power 28th May 2016

Fvck the miseryguts. I'll pay to finally see the boys play on the hallowed turf.

This will be immense. Probably gonna be close to the trophy parade too, if we do get over the line.

The next few weeks are going to be mental.

Anyone got a liver going spare?

They should have made it the 27th - then it would have been on the 20th anniversary of Claridge's winner at Wembley. Just sayin'

Can't believe that's 20 years ago. Jeezus, I remember it like it was last week  :blink:

On a side note, I saw Serge from Kasabian on ITV this morning wearing his Ind Coope circa 1984 City top. He's quite possibly the coolest dude on the planet.

Fairly certain the support acts will be decent. And they need paying. Oasis at Maine rd in the 90s had a great days line up of support acts at the time.

How much were tickets to Vicky park ?

About £50 also.

My dad told me the Blossoms were one of the support acts but not sure where he got that info from.

Saw him last year not really a big fan but I really enjoyed the gig, hearing champagne supernova was worth the ticket price alone. Have a good'en.

Was great night mate.

Massive Oasis fan but wasn't sure how 20 odd tracks sang by Noel would go down.

Loved it.

Fairly certain the support acts will be decent. And they need paying. Oasis at Maine rd in the 90s had a great days line up of support acts at the time.

How much were tickets to Vicky park ?

The Macabees supported them on the tour that followed the summer gig. No idea about Vic park though as I went to see them at Nottingham arena.

Archived