Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

King Power Stadium Improvements - Ideas/Suggestions Thread

If we do finish the job there absolutely needs to be something permanent to commemorate it. Both at the ground and in the city centre, I'd argue. Perhaps a statue of the three players nominated for the PFA award (it feels so unfair leaving anybody out to be honest) and a plaque listing squad members. They all deserve to remembered long after we're all dead and gone.

Guest CityFan 06

I've always wanted statues of legends around the ground

I'm the same. Hope this happens. This is the perfect opportunity to start building some statues of our legends.

Guest CityFan 06

Get Richard Wilson to do a mural somewhere on the stadium. Perhaps above the club store.

Liking this idea, judging by his recent work he's excellent. Would add more character to the ground I reckon as well.

Guest CityFan 06

I do think the seats need a new layer of blue paint, they're pretty much light blue at the moment. Surely this would be worth doing, considering it wouldn't be ultra expensive as someone above has said. Would love the people from the club in charge of stadium improvement (if there is such a job role) to read through this thread, there's some very decent suggestions thus far and probably more to come too.

I like the idea of some statues of legends, but I also think the current team and manager more than deserve something similar. Statues of all of them would be a bit excessive, so maybe something else like a huge painting inside the stadium somewhere would be good. Maybe they could pose for one of those iconic, old-school team photos with half the team kneeling in front of the rest. Like this:

74fbc6b068653c494b1a558af1ca667b_zpssuez

Archived