Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest LCFC_World

LEICESTER CITY MEMORABLE IMAGES 2015-2016

can you buy prints off gettyimages? 

some of them are great but i want them done proper, not half job stuff. if not, best selection of prints to buy or places that'll print some decent stuff off for me? 

thinking of narrowing it down to three or four, something like;

shot of the trophy lifting

shot of the players all crouching down giving it the drumroll before hoisting the trophy in the air

shot of kingy kissing the cup

then a good one of the crowd/ground with flags etc, if not then a UFS tifo display one. 

can you buy prints off gettyimages? 

some of them are great but i want them done proper, not half job stuff. if not, best selection of prints to buy or places that'll print some decent stuff off for me? 

thinking of narrowing it down to three or four, something like;

shot of the trophy lifting

shot of the players all crouching down giving it the drumroll before hoisting the trophy in the air

shot of kingy kissing the cup

then a good one of the crowd/ground with flags etc, if not then a UFS tifo display one. 

I asked about this once, they're pretty ridiculous prices apparently. You're talking hundreds I think, even for personal use. Shame because there's so many great ones.

I asked about this once, they're pretty ridiculous prices apparently. You're talking hundreds I think, even for personal use. Shame because there's so many great ones.

boooo. yeah the only option to get them appeared to be to buy a license for £485.00. no option just to order a 10" print or anything. 

club photographer neil plumb lets you order prints pretty sure, but all he has on his site/the "lcfcprints" sight is fu cking loads of pictures of kids in facepaint and andrea bocelli. nothing of the game or of the presentation. hoping they'll come next but not sure. 

I'd love individual panoramic pictures of all the displays that Union FS have done. As far as I can remember, there's the displays vs Newcastle last season, Sunderland first day of the season, Utd in November, Swansea this season.

All high quality of course. And same goes for the display while Bocelli was singing and the Champions banner being displayed in the East Stand.

Here's my filming of pre match, during match and after match celebrations.

Something about watching it from that distance (similar to my seat) and seeing everything from that distance, at 29:10, all focus on Wes, that just instantly reduces me to a teary wreck.

Archived