Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DANGEROUS TIGER

WHEN WES LIFTS THE TROPHY UP

How do you think you will feel at that moment?

For me this will be the ultimate moment of a dream I have awaited for 56 years. This will be the moment when it finally sinks in; the massive and wonderful achievement of Leicester City. Every fantastic emotional feeling I have will explode within me and I will doubtless experience some tears of pure joy.

Bring it on!  :scarf:  :scarf:  :scarf:  :scarf:

I shed a few tears on Monday for my recently late Grandad, I imagine this time I'll shed more than a few for my younger self shivering away at Walsall or freezing and wet at home getting humiliated by Bristol City.

It still doesn't feel real to me but I think that's the moment it'll start to sink in

Maybe a mixture of things, a euphoric high, a tearful moment because it's the resiliant club and resiliant individuals that I care about that have succeeded, more tears that not everyone is still around to witness it, immense pride, a brief F.Y. to the Arsenal's and Jon Moss's who tried to cheat us out of it and the two faced media, a self mocking humour at the surrealness of it and the same feeling that I've had all week that when you're confirmed to be top of the pile, top of the mountain, there's no ceiling above you, nothing else, you've reached the top and the air tastes lovely and this was realistically only ever supposed to happen to one of the four or five clubs with the biggest financial outlays, so not just a dream but an impossible dream. Out of body experience predicted!

How do you think you will feel at that moment?

For me this will be the ultimate moment of a dream I have awaited for 56 years. This will be the moment when it finally sinks in; the massive and wonderful achievement of Leicester City. Every fantastic emotional feeling I have will explode within me and I will doubtless experience some tears of pure joy.

Bring it on! :scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf:

I've honestly cried about 15 times already DT

Tomorrow will be amazing, utterly fantastically amazing

Best moment of many people's lives I would strongly suspect

It will be iconic.

I would happily buy clothes, hats, scarves, mugs, tea towels, beach towels or even condoms emblazoned with the image of Wes lifting the trophy.

That's how iconic it will be.

Marketing people, do your thang. Take my money.

It will be the cultivation of a life long sporting dream having been there for the other amazing highs like the league cup triumphs the league 1 and championship wins and the lows the relagations going into administration the manager revolving door to becoming the champions of england

It's just been an incredibly emotional week. I'm tearful when I read the papers, watch the news reports etc. Reading the various posts on here have tipped me over the edge many times this week. Reading them out to my old dad, I've had to stop, choked and start again.

So when he does lift it, I'll be in bits x

Let's hope that he gets to do it, just been speaking to a group of police officers in the chip shop, apparently they have been told that any intrusion on to the pitch will result in the trophy presentation being delayed till the Chelsea game

Let's hope that he gets to do it, just been speaking to a group of police officers in the chip shop, apparently they have been told that any intrusion on to the pitch will result in the trophy presentation being delayed till the Chelsea game

That's probably what they've been told to say.

.... Just cannot wait for the Sunday papers this weekend, as the actual moments will undoubtly be a hazy blur of excitement ... followed by a drunk haze of euphoria ... and another thumping headache! Yes, the pictures in the Sunday's will confirm it did happen!?

I'll be thinking of all those players that have come and gone on this long journey and who will now live forever- Conrad, Becks, Hendo, Hobbsy, Dannsy, Cambi, Bruno, Kerms and so many others. All of them will be there in spirit, helping Morgy summon the strength to lift the trophy when his arms threaten to give way.

Archived