Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jockkkk

Captain Morgan bottles

Is anyone still after a bottle? Think I may have one spare, got it for a friend but still haven't heard back from them about it. Got it from the Co-op for £20. PM me if you're interested.

Provisionally sold.

Edited by Lcfc_lass10

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone seen any of these knocking about in any shops in Leicester recently, or is it safe to assume they've all been sold?

Arsenal and Chelsea bought the last batch

• 1 year later...
35 minutes ago, willy_thornes_bad_break said:

I've some bottles of this. Anyone know how much the resale value is?

It's going down quickly.

I've heard that the quality has diminished quickly in the last season.

On 18/04/2018 at 21:47, chapero82 said:

He’s made the worst team of the season 

I'm surprised at a couple of names in there. Not saying Hendricks, Rondon, Zanka, Pieters, Foster and Soares have had great season but just being in a poor team mean the player themselves has been the worst. Foster for example, I can't remember him having a mistake filled season, he's just been behind a shit defence, non of which are in that team. 

4 hours ago, Facecloth said:

I'm surprised at a couple of names in there. Not saying Hendricks, Rondon, Zanka, Pieters, Foster and Soares have had great season but just being in a poor team mean the player themselves has been the worst. Foster for example, I can't remember him having a mistake filled season, he's just been behind a shit defence, non of which are in that team. 

Equally Rodriguez, he has been WBA's top scorer and done OK. I guess the team performances week in week out have been heavily considered. Bar Hendrick and Morgan, they're just shiite