Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jockkkk

Captain Morgan bottles

Hi all,

Is anyone feeling generous enough to do me a massive favour?

I collect Limited edition bottles of vodka etc so I've been waiting for this one but it's only available via the fan store. I don't live in Leicester. Is anyone buying one who would be willing to get me one? I'd obviously pay for postage etc. I'm just gutted at the idea that they may end up on eBay making profits for people when they're intended as a charitable item.

Just thought I'd ask!

Siobhan

Hi all,

I collect Limited edition bottles of vodka etc so I've been waiting for this one but it's only available via the fan store. I don't live in Leicester. Is anyone buying one who would be willing to get me one? I'd obviously pay for postage etc. I'm just gutted at the idea that they may end up on eBay making profits for people when they're intended as a charitable item.

Just thought I'd ask!

Siobhan

I will be picking up a bottle either from the store or a supermarket. I would be willing to get one for you. Please DM me so we can talk about posting etc.

Thanks Jason

Hi all,

Just thought I'd ask!

Siobhan

I'm getting on the phone to one of those tesco stores to see if they would send one to a store closer to me, i recommend you do the same

You just know that the eBay twats will hoover these up

not entirely sure, but I don't think Alcohol can be sold on ebay unless by an approved seller of alcohol

Edited by norwichfox

Available in the club shop Saturday, so I presume Saturday everywhere else, could try a 24 hour Tesco late tonight they sometimes stock the shelves in the evenings for the next day!

Depends what their licence is like. In some if not all of the 24 hour stores, they can't sell alcohol between certain times