Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jockkkk

Captain Morgan bottles

you're so on the ball with this sort of stuff can i consult you on future eBay purchases

was hoping to get a ralph lauren vest for summer, these just seem too cheap to be real on eBay???

thoughts?

enhanced-28259-1408632115-3.jpg

You can never be too sure with some shirts, I have my doubts as there is no polo stick in the logo but it might be a new logo for the SS16 range lol

• Like 2

I think there's more of these than first thought, I think they'll be around for a while, even I've picked 2 up now after the initial panic!

It's just the fact that nowhere near the 11000 that have been made have gone on sale yet.

The club shop had 1000, and I think originally 30-odd outlets across Leicestershire were given some, ranging from 6 bottles to let's say 100. So even if you work it out that they all got 100 bottles, which they didn't, that's 3000, plus the 1000 from the club shop, plus say another 1000 probably given to players/staff etc...

My reckoning is that there are ALOT of these bottles knocking about somewhere.

Edited by stix

People would go mad if they profiteer on tickets on here so why do it with a box with rum in it that you'll never drink....

£30 for a box and £15 for the rum, how you justifying the other £55 then? Take your rip off shit to all the Facebook super mums or on eBay with the other 50 bottles or so, not on here when there's real fans who can't get one willy puller