Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Vardy Double Blocked

Guest MattP

Good grief, itt's actually true.

If it happens I'm expecting a him to host a press conference in full Arsenal kit and for him to tell the one reporter who turns up from the Mirror what a big move it's going to be for him, a higher standard of lookalike in London and how he is going to need to up his game. Maybe even a Wenger lookalike next to him.

Jamie Vardy to Arsenal: ‘Gunners move would be massive for me – but I hope he stays at Leicester’, says lookalike

He is earning fame and fortune through his uncanny resemblance to Leicester’s title-winning hero. But how willJamie Vardy’s lookalike fare if his doppelganger trades in the King Power Stadium for the Emirates?

Postman Lee Chapman shot to national fame last month after being dragged on to Leicester’s title party bus in full kit to join Vardy. He has since gone on to become a professional lookalike.

The real Vardy could now be set to swap Leicester for London, with Arsenal offering the 29-year-old a £120,000-a-week, three-year contract. It is now down to the England international to decide whether he joins Arsene Wenger, but he is not the only one who could profit from the deal.

“If Jamie moved to Arsenal it would be massive for my own personal brand and for my finances,” Chapman told Standard Sport. “It's London. You're going to get more recognition.

Accidental Partridge. 

Making money to be a bloody lookalike.

How is that an employable thing to put on your CV? ''Jamie Vardy lookalike: I haven't told many people that I look like him, just some fans thought I did and then my fanbase grew'' etc.

I genuinely feel sorry for Vardy having this fvcktard doing all this weird stuff.

The people who write to him on social media are just as stupid if not worse as the postman.

You see people writing to him calling him "a star & a legend"

It's these idiot who are making him think he's some sort of superstar.

The people who write to him on social media are just as stupid if not worse as the postman.

You see people writing to him calling him "a star & a legend"

It's these idiot who are making him think he's some sort of superstar.

Before I was blocked some Fernandez lady was milking him off on there was fcuking bizzare

Archived