Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Vardy Double Blocked

28F00C3D00000578-3090857-Emily_B_28_left

Emily B, 28 (left) Cookie Jane, 24, spoke candidly on ITV's This Morning about life as high-class call girls

Pete burns head

If I woke up to find either of those munters bouncing up and down on my chopstick I'd saw it off and flush it down the loo

Hello Chappie my old friend,

You've chatted shit again,

Been blocked on twitter and facebook,

Because no one gives a fcuk,

As despite, your 15 minutes of fame,

you still remain,

a psychotic postman.

Find it odd that someone would want to be s lookalike. I personally couldn't try and make a living out of looking like someone else. Just seems a bit weird to me, and an unfulfilling job.

Tribute bands the same, or karaoke singers, can't see the fascination of leeching off other people's fame, I just somehow would feel a loser.

Well, they feed off the personality cult and celebrity culture. A part of the population are suckers for such stories and are all about public appearance, hoping to become a part of the "circle", too. You project an image to a surface, like the copy of a famous picture - hoping that you'll be appreciated for what you represent (but sadly, not for whom you really are).

It's a way of insecurities manifesting themselves.

Andy Warhol's "15 minutes of fame" spring to mind. Imagine what Chapman must be like in his sixties or seventies - looking back and telling school kids that "I once was Jamie Vardy's lookalike".

Capital Chappy? Or Chappy Capital? London would be such a great fit for the guy, he'd love it down there.

Just seen him outside the Royal A+E asking for a red arm cast !!!

Who's created the 'Vardylookalike' member today then on Foxestalk?

Not me he has threatened to put the Fuzz on me for stalking him on Twitter lol

Does anyone else blame this **** for JV leaving, if he does?

Not particularly. The bloke is an absolute stroker, but I doubt he is influencing Vardys career decisions somehow. Tirades of abuse on Twitter towards Vardy and his Mrs might do however.

Archived