Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Voll Blau

New graffiti / mural

There was one being painted on the end of Tudor Road (on the side of the last terrace house). It was about halfway completed on Monday afternoon.

I also noticed that a huge black square was being painted on the side of Brucciani's premises on Bath Lane (wall faces A47 at St Nicholas Circle). I presume that this will also be another piece of graffiti.

There was one being painted on the end of Tudor Road (on the side of the last terrace house). It was about halfway completed on Monday afternoon.

I also noticed that a huge black square was being painted on the side of Brucciani's premises on Bath Lane (wall faces A47 at St Nicholas Circle). I presume that this will also be another piece of graffiti.

Tudor road one looked finished when I walked past on my journey into work this morning. Didn't get a picture (Shy guy and too many people around) but it was cool. Said something like 'football United' and had the flags of lots of nations and faith groups and lots of people in city shirts of different ethnicities. Think I saw Jobber on there too.

Someone can't draw eyes properly lol

Oh fook off Leicester Council.

The Ranieri emperor one isn't permanent as its on sheets of ply screwed to the wall which tells me it's coming down in around 12 months time.

The football United one, I'm with you on that, typical council idea, our city has been multi cultural since the 60's when they started arriving, now I've grown up knowing this all my life and have always got on with the ones from other countries you meet at work, out etc.

It's not a racist city, we all live in it together so why do the council have to keep pushing this out there, like all the tv reports when we won it around Leicester market talking to people from other backgrounds, religions. We don't need to be constantly told about it, we live here and get on with one another.

Birmingham on the other hand, a lot of blokes we work with are from that area, and they sound like they're from the 1950's with their racist remarks about Leicester, but the odd thing is, their city is just as diverse as here. I know not all brummies are like that but the ones we come across certainly are.

Richter Scale one looks ok, but Kate Street wins it for me.

Archived