Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

FA Cup 2016/17

Watched the second half of Cardiff v Fulham and fully expected what I saw which was low quality football in front of about 6k. Plymouth now aren't remotely bothered in attacking, closing down or even passing against Liverpool's kids which makes the last 90 minutes of viewing time magical.

How young are some of those Liverpool players?

Some of them are probably wondering what those hairs are,  appearing in their naughty zone.

It's like Bugsy Malone, but with football....

26 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

How young are some of those Liverpool players?

Some of them are probably wondering what those hairs are,  appearing in their naughty zone.

It's like Bugsy Malone, but with football....

Average age of the starting 11 is 21.

How does Mike Dean keep getting Spurs games?! Quite clearly a Spurs fan, then again, I sometimes think the FA are Spurs fans...

:crylaugh: Don't like Villa or their fans, mainly because of their fans but that was quite funny them chanting "Champions of Europe, you'll never sing that" to the Spuds fans. Think I want Villa to win this, just.

If Alli comes on there will be two of the biggest cunts on the same pitch with Hutton there too.

7 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Where on earth are grealishs shinpads? I think that annoys me more than his complete lack of awareness at being closed down

He's got to have them on. They'll just be shoved down or cut off. A few players do it. Claridge used to.

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

Ooh look that guy from Homes Under The Hammer is a pundit on the Spuds/Villa game!

"Well a great game at White Hart Lane today and it ends 2-0 to the home side, lets see what some local estate agents think."

"The property is in a great location, but the local construction works will hamper the price a bit. Also the shade from the nearby club completely overshadows the property. But the worse thing are the locals, it does the area no favour when they constantly tell you that they're coming for you. I'd value it at £120,000 at a push."

Archived