Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

FA Cup 2016/17

54 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

"Well a great game at White Hart Lane today and it ends 2-0 to the home side, lets see what some local estate agents think."

"The property is in a great location, but the local construction works will hamper the price a bit. Also the shade from the nearby club completely overshadows the property. But the worse thing are the locals, it does the area no favour when they constantly tell you that they're coming for you. I'd value it at £120,000 at a push."

Third rate property 

15 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

BBC's coverage of the fa cup is absolute shit, countless times they just cut to shots of the crowd or the manager whilst there's some action going on 

cut back and its a free kick or something 

Looks like we've got someone here not feeling the magic. Feel the magic goddammit! THE MAGIC!

10 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Anyone see those two Lincoln fans just then chanting your support is ****ing shit very aggressively? Can't have been older than 8/9 :o

It's Lincoln. I remember going to watch a friendly there with my Dad when I was a kid. We won 7-2. After their second consolation they scored grown men were turning round and flipping us V signs and telling us to fook off back to Leicester.

Archived