Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

FA Cup 2016/17

I don't think many will be hugely surprised by the Lincoln result, they were very good in the first game and Ipswich are not a good side, Lincoln having been winning plenty of games in the league too.

That Sutton result is even better, despite being against ten men.

1 minute ago, Firegrande said:

It's a shame none of them will support the club against Dover on Friday night

I've had to order a ticket online for the Dover game to guarantee getting one ,usually pay on the gate. They're expecting a big crowd again.

18 minutes ago, Karljohn said:

I will be surprised if Mccarthy survives that. Ipswich were devoid of ideas, no game plan and got what they deserved.

I can't recall them actually having a decent shot on target all night, over rated manager. Tell you what though opportunity for Ipswich Rowett available? 

Shout out to my old classmate Sean Raggett, solid at centre half and didn't give Leon Best a sniff. 

Don't know why teams aren't giving players like him a chance in their u23 squads... although that being said he's learning much more in the conference than any of our over pampered youth teams.

Brighton are a next level up for them. I can see their pressing style decimated with the passing quality of the seagulls. Who knows, if they can stay solid and frustrate them anything can happen- it's the cup after all! 

Guest FriendlyRam

Mick Mccarthy belongs in the 70s lol 

being fair a little though he's done pretty well at Ipswich, no money whatsoever and has had his best players sold etc, he's always had them well set up and always fighting for the playoffs until this season. 

If he had our budget he'd have them up, we've spent 2.5m on Nugent recently, he hasn't spent that much in his whole time at Ipswich, and yet they've never been far behind us tbh. 

Archived