Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

FA Cup 2016/17

That is disgraceful decision to disallow that. Precisely why I have no respect for referees.

That ref should be suspended for several weeks for that alone. Why do the commentators not make a big deal out of it?!

29 minutes ago, isaidno said:

amazing performance by Lincoln. Gutted that they didn't win, but they'll make loads of money from the replay. Ipswich were awful , McCarthy is a dead man walking. 2-1 down against a non league team and doesn't make any subs. Highest ever away attendance at Portman Road.

Was gutted for Lincoln. I don't mind Ipswich but it'd be nice to see Lincoln progress further (and also finally get back into the league). That'd be a good season.

I agree McCarthy will surely be gone, if not during the season, then at the end of the season. Was pleased to see him guide them to the play offs other year but they look so poor now. Shame. Big club Ipswich, far too long without top flight football.

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

lol suspended for several weeks. Bore off. 

It was a bad decision but that wasn't even the worst of the game. Linesman has been far worse.

Why bore off?

That is by far one of the worst decisions you'll see, why? Because it was made for the wrong reasons.

That's not an honest mistake, that is a decision made purely to avoid a backlash from Arsenal, since the game has gone so soft that people have forgotten goalkeepers can be challenged.

How can there be a worse decision than that when a) there was nothing close to resembling a foul b) it wasn't an honest decision and c) it could cost them a famous victory?

I'm sick seeing referees taking the easy route by making decisions based on the reaction they will get (plus players reactions to the incident before he's made the decision; i.e Phil Jones last night) and I'm sick of people letting them get away with it by ignoring it as if it wasn't a significant decision to disallow a perfectly good goal.

it's a gross exaggeration to say they be suspended for several weeks. I didn't question the nature of the decision - I disagree with the decision anyway. 

But it's a bit OTT to have them suspended for that length of time.

Guest FriendlyRam

Derby v Leicester Round 4? 

Would be a nice matchup.. although we'd end up on the end of another hiding :( 

11 minutes ago, FriendlyRam said:

Derby v Leicester Round 4? 

Would be a nice matchup.. although we'd end up on the end of another hiding :( 

We've just beaten Everton away and coupled with our recent FA Cup history, it leads to me to the conclusion we'd probably exit at the hands of a lower-league team in the next round.

So, no. Thanks for the offer. :D

6 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

This Liverpool Plymouth match is the pits. Liverpools reserves V a decent league 2 team but who have came here for a 0-0 draw and have yet to have an attack.

Just nothing upfront for Plymouth... Liverpool playing a very weakened team would have thought Plymouth might have a bit of a go

8 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

This Liverpool Plymouth match is the pits. Liverpools reserves V a decent league 2 team but who have came here for a 0-0 draw and have yet to have an attack.

Plymouth fans taking the piss has been the only highlight.

Archived