Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

LCFC U21 / Development Squad 2016/17

10 hours ago, TheMightySystem said:

Anyone know how good the Nike Academy is? Think its where we got Wood from but thats all I know of it.

Don't know this seasons but they used to be based at Lough Uni now at Eng HQ Burton.

Used to watch them then, great bunch that were given hope having not making it through their clubs. Obviously got a point to make, many find new clubs. Bit of education as part of the project also

2 hours ago, lgfualol said:

Need Beaglebutt to go really. We're in a good position to start producing and buying top talent but they just seem to be going downhill getting beaten every game. 

Do we have any youth managers that don't play hoofball? 

We did but restricted him to the U16's until he left for Derby.

Playing Liverpool u23s now, live on Liverpool TV, if anyone fancies seeing a replay of yesterday. Love the patronizing from the commentators already. 

Team looks a bit weird. Isn't Harvey Barnes a striker? Playing at CM.

Also no Kapustka or Chilwell. 

14 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Playing Liverpool u23s now, live on Liverpool TV, if anyone fancies seeing a replay of yesterday. Love the patronizing from the commentators already. 

Team looks a bit weird. Isn't Harvey Barnes a striker? Playing at CM.

Also no Kapustka or Chilwell. 

Would imagine they will play midweek against Bruge, can Kapustka play cm?

Just now, lgfualol said:

Yup, pretty sure he played there in the Euros and was really good. I'd like to see him in a midfield 3 in a CAM role. 

Haven't seen much of him but I know he likes to run with the ball, have him carry the ball up the pitch with Drinkwater sitting deeper spraying balls and covering the back 4 prehaps an option?

Archived