Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

LCFC U21 / Development Squad 2016/17

On 18/10/2016 at 18:14, desertfox2 said:

The one that surprised me was Panayiotou. Outscored Rashford and was winning awards now on the bench at Barrow via Raith Rovers and being released. 

Who was the last player that came through the academy and we actually sold for any decent amount? Schlupp almost to West Brom in the summer, Chilwell nearly left but can't really think of who was before. Guess it shows progress

Probably his attitude. 

I saw him about a year ago walk straight past the queue for a nightclub walk up to the doorman and tried to get in. When they told him to get to the back of the queue his response was "don't you know who I am, I'm a footballer" 

They didn't know who he was and still made him get to the back of the queue.

49 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

I thought our young players usually get involved with the first team now and then. I hope Ndukwu makes it though, he seems a good player. 

Speaking of which, where can I find his goals from the other day?

Go back through the clubs twitter, think they are on there. Nice goals but a bit of poor goalkeeping as well

3 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Probably his attitude. 

I saw him about a year ago walk straight past the queue for a nightclub walk up to the doorman and tried to get in. When they told him to get to the back of the queue his response was "don't you know who I am, I'm a footballer" 

They didn't know who he was and still made him get to the back of the queue.

Probably that then :)

Started five games for Burton. Came on as sub five times. About a 6.4 rating according to WhoScored.com. I think he's about their third or fouth best midfielder, according to the stats, which is fairly decent considering they play five in midfield, and he's 19. Not started the last three matches I think. But he's not done badly there, at the very least. I'm following his development with interest. Burton are just about my team in the championship now anyhow.

2 hours ago, A86Allen said:

Have Wasa, Chilwell, Hamer etc been playing for the u23s recently? I don't see a point a young talented player like Chilwell getting no minutes at all, surely best to loan him out?

If we loan Chilwell out then Schlupp is our backup left back. I'd prefer him being our back of left-winger tbh!

They also have the worst form of the division. He is on form though. Unless he's become a better defender, he should probably be rotated in the Mahrez role. He played up front yesterday though, I think. Benny sounded like he had a great game, too.

1 hour ago, Foxxed said:

They also have the worst form of the division. He is on form though. Unless he's become a better defender, he should probably be rotated in the Mahrez role. He played up front yesterday though, I think. Benny sounded like he had a great game, too.

You've got to love the guy, calling it his team as he captains the reserves. The guy just isn't giving up and fair play to him, a great attitude to have around our younger players. 

10 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Reading through the updates on twitter last night, Kaputska didn't seem involved that often. I thought Matty James might have got a run out too but obviously a bit too early for him.

He was in the highlights I watched a lot. Looked tidy.

Set up Gray's goal.

11 hours ago, norwichfox said:

Good to see Gray on the score sheet. The u23's seem to be showing marked improvement could it be because Ben Petty has taken the reins? I hope this 2-0 win is a sign for the upcoming away game at Spurs :)

Petty has taken the reins ?!?

I'd like to be there when you tell SB that

Archived