Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

LCFC U21 / Development Squad 2016/17

Guest CityFan 06

GOAL! Man City 0 City 1 (Benalouane 6) The Foxes take an early lead, as Benalouane beats O'Brien with a powerful header. #lcfcu23s

Could we bring Benny in to our Champions League squad (and give him a squad number for that Round of games), if / when we get into the Knockout stage ?

Yes, but we would have to remove someone else. (Hamer?) We are allowed 3 new players/changes in our 25 (actually only 23) man squad.

In January we can also add him to the PL squad.

Actually, with open spots, couldn't we just add him now? Like how free-agents sometimes sign for clubs after the window closes/after the squad lists are "finalized".

16 minutes ago, FireFox said:

Yes, but we would have to remove someone else. (Hamer?) We are allowed 3 new players/changes in our 25 (actually only 23) man squad.

Actually, with open spots, couldn't we just add him now? Like how free-agents sometimes sign for clubs after the window closes/after the squad lists are "finalized".

I think we can.

28 minutes ago, FireFox said:

We can't add/change to either squad until Jan as far as I know

And we conceded a 94th min equaliser!

We can add a signed free agent, as long as he is added to the squad immediately after signing. It makes me wonder if we could release Benny, and then immediately re-sign him and then put him on the squad? I have no idea how that would work. 

But I also noticed our Polish wunderkind wasn't on the squad yesterday. I wonder if he makes the bench today.

5 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

We can add a signed free agent, as long as he is added to the squad immediately after signing. It makes me wonder if we could release Benny, and then immediately re-sign him and then put him on the squad? I have no idea how that would work. 

But I also noticed our Polish wunderkind wasn't on the squad yesterday. I wonder if he makes the bench today.

There must be rules against obvious stuff. 

For example, we give yaya toure a bundle of money to buy out his contract. He becomes a free agent etc etc

1 hour ago, BradyLCFC said:

If there is room in the squad you can add players when you want I think. You only can't remove players from it in between the transfer windows. 

Spherical Fox in the Benalouane thread, links to the Premier League website, which shows Benny actually IN our PL Squad - with a Squad Number of 29.

Agree really poor and I fail to see where all the talent is that we've  supposed to have brought in.

Like the 1st team it's  all right playing a counter attacking game  but they still should be able to string more than 2 passes together when the need arises 

59 minutes ago, brucey said:

Bramley always seems to be pulling off world class saves judging from the Twitter commentary every time he plays. Can we have him instead of Hamer?

the club's Twitter loves to exaggerate stuff. I hate it when it's a senior team matchday and it's like 'VARDY!' and then goes on to explain a chance that wasn't even that close to scoring lol 

Archived