Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

LCFC U21 / Development Squad 2016/17

1 minute ago, lcfcdamo said:

how we playing kapustka looking good??

From clubs twitter seems like he has had quite a few good chances to score and set up some oportunities himself, hopefully when match fit he could get into the first team this year, think he tracks back as well so could be like Albrighton.

Only going off twitter though.

45 minutes ago, TheMightySystem said:

No stream but asked this guy on twitter why the trialist was replaced, sounds a bit shit.

He was released by Bolton to be fair after being crap in their league cup game the other night. I can only imagine were letting him play because he knows someone and needs to train.

29 minutes ago, TheMightySystem said:

3-2 to Sunderland, do we need to change the U23 manager as we really should not be losing with first team players?

Beaglehole seems to be taking them backwards but I think I read on here that he's one of Rudkin's boys so no chance. 

6 minutes ago, FoxSince88 said:

Kapuskta was decent. Admiral muskwe wasted a lot of chances. Inler was tidy enough, Lawrence has no end product. Darnell Johnson was a massive improvement on the trialist at centre back 

Wish I was at the game just to see the trialist, suprised a club hasn't came in for Lawrence yet, seemed every championship club wanted him on loan last year.

Would like to see Kapustka on the bench against Swansea, sounds like he hasn't had a bad game yet which is amazing at U23 level lol

11 minutes ago, TheMightySystem said:

Wish I was at the game just to see the trialist, suprised a club hasn't came in for Lawrence yet, seemed every championship club wanted him on loan last year.

Would like to see Kapustka on the bench against Swansea, sounds like he hasn't had a bad game yet which is amazing at U23 level lol

Celtic were interested in Lawrence a few months ago...

Archived