Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
merlin1969

Rachel Riley and Jeff Stelling present Friday Night Football

So Rachel Riley is now on Sky... That's along with Manchester United TV, Coundown, 8 of out 10 cats (and previously the Gadget show). She must be raking in the cash.

Not bad to say prior to joining Countdown she had no TV experience at all.

I wonder if she is aware of the infatuation that Leicester City fans or Foxestalk more specifically have over her and the luck that she appeared to have brought us since we introduced the RR topic each game....

On that note we definitely will need a bit of luck tomorrow so I hope someone has noted to start a thread/topic tomorrow!!!!

40 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

I wonder if she is aware of the infatuation that Leicester City fans or Foxestalk more specifically have over her and the luck that she appeared to have brought us since we introduced the RR topic each game....

On that note we definitely will need a bit of luck tomorrow so I hope someone has noted to start a thread/topic tomorrow!!!!

She has been retired after last weeks debacle 

Archived