Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
merlin1969

Rachel Riley and Jeff Stelling present Friday Night Football

7 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

@weller54 and me 

I had no idea, congrats guys, shouldnt this go in the Tinder Grinder thread?

6 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Shame @ozleicester misses out.

Serves you right for being nine, ten hours ahead!

Damn... Rachel is involved... and im early again

17 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Hope they keep the camera to waist and above cos Stelling's bound to get a boner

Late to the party (busy yesterday :() but an open goal has been missed by not changing it to Jeff Swelling.

I'd not heard of Rachel Riley before this thread. Perhaps I need to stay in more. So thank you people. She is just a little bit gorgeous. 

Edit: just looking at more images, she has a Gwyneth Paltrow look about her. That's odd that because I don't find GP even remotely gorgeous.  

Over the years, on many channels, it took some time before the women presenters career took off (I said career)

After a few weeks we might see her slowly grow into it.

Sky is a positive example for giving the girls a chance from weather, in field reporters, right through to sports.

Majority actually after time cracked it.Rachel the format, needs a little patience and time thats all.

Sterling is experienced, he will help..

Not forgetting shes clever than most

1 hour ago, RastaDog said:

I'd not heard of Rachel Riley before this thread. Perhaps I need to stay in more. So thank you people. She is just a little bit gorgeous. 

Edit: just looking at more images, she has a Gwyneth Paltrow look about her. That's odd that because I don't find GP even remotely gorgeous.  

You've been enlightened!! 

15 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

That entire programme and the love in for the manchester clubs and chelsea is getting beyond a joke with sky.

Thats our secret weapon, hope it works again this season.

Thats Rachels one major problem, shes a Manu supporter.

I suppose perfection is what they say It is , just a dream on an angels back...

Archived