Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Champions League tifos - Union FS

4 minutes ago, Papasmurf said:

Maybe they want to do something bigger and better to mark our home champions league debut than the budget would allow if UFS did one?

Pointless UFS ever doing one again then isn't it. Even with the amazing donations, the group cannot compete with Billionaires

They shouldn't have to either imo

I think it was always obvious the club would want to do something for the 1st ever CL night at the KP, however I think we all know that UFS show a little more creativity than our marketing dept lol 

To give the club it's due the poppy one was a lovely sight to my eyes, and the flags for the whole ground v Everton looked great as well.

However it's a real shame in this case that they couldn't at least work with UFS, to compliment a UFS tifo in the kop, with something for the rest of the ground. But I guess that's not really an option from both sides, judging by some of the comments.

Personally I hope that this doesn't put of UFS doing future displays, Gaz is there any chance the club will get bored by the Brugge game and you could mark the last home group game with something, gives you a few months to plan and get more funds in if you can?

And if you want to help piss mel off again, I have a 1200mm high roll of banner material and a vinyl plotter at work, sure we can make something to go at the front lol 

20 minutes ago, Foxin hell said:

The club better pull something off here seeing as they've pulled rank. Was looking forward to seeing what UFS had lined up for this :dry:

Besides the point for me really. What does it mean if it's carried out by a load of people the club have paid to do it, with a design produced by marketing men?

Just now, Voll Blau said:

Besides the point for me really. What does it mean if it's carried out by a load of people the club have paid to do it, with a design produced by marketing men?

Yeah but it'll make it even worse if they hand out a load of flags for the whole stadium to wave or something.

2 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Oh dear if the club are doing a pully one. 

A Mel will have a meltdown

And B ufs will have a meltdown. 

C - part of the display will get caught or not drop down properly, or go sideways like the big Then Now Forever flag has done a couple of times when it makes its way across the Kop to the East Stand lol  

14 minutes ago, StanSP said:

wonder if this has anything to do with it...(Mel's gonna be mad)

CtTaYiSWAAAR-pa.jpg

That would be because King Power was on the seats and in The champions league you can't advertise, that's why you always see those headrest covers on the dug out seats at the Emirates, Old Trafford, Etihad etc.

Surprised the frieze hasn't been altered to the champions league one, usually see that on the second tier at grounds, Brugges had it on their stands.

lol ignore me, I thought your post was about the seats, just seen the abseiling ropes, milk tray man to deliver the match ball. ;)

1 minute ago, promised land said:

That would be because King Power was on the seats and in The champions league you can't advertise, that's why you always see those headrest covers on the dug out seats at the Emirates, Old Trafford, Etihad etc.

Surprised the frieze hasn't been altered to the champions league one, usually see that on the second tier at grounds, Brugges had it on their stands.

I meant the ropes coming down from the top of the stand :D 

10 hours ago, Bayfox said:

I think it was always obvious the club would want to do something for the 1st ever CL night at the KP, however I think we all know that UFS show a little more creativity than our marketing dept lol 

To give the club it's due the poppy one was a lovely sight to my eyes, and the flags for the whole ground v Everton looked great as well.

However it's a real shame in this case that they couldn't at least work with UFS, to compliment a UFS tifo in the kop, with something for the rest of the ground. But I guess that's not really an option from both sides, judging by some of the comments.

Personally I hope that this doesn't put of UFS doing future displays, Gaz is there any chance the club will get bored by the Brugge game and you could mark the last home group game with something, gives you a few months to plan and get more funds in if you can?

And if you want to help piss mel off again, I have a 1200mm high roll of banner material and a vinyl plotter at work, sure we can make something to go at the front lol 

Not sure if it will put Union FS off doing stuff in the future, I guess we'll see what happens. 

As for Mel, apparently he bumbed in to a few lads in Brugge and he apologised lol 

Guest CityFan 06

Gonna be honest I prefer it like it is with those plain white stripes. For me it'd be great though to (just) have the Fox heads on the Kop and North with blue seats, obviously it's very unlikely but I think it was designed to be like that when it was very first built. 

26 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

It'll be semi see through fabric I would have thought. Still club produced shite mind. 

8 minutes ago, The soup nazi said:

Not sure if it will put Union FS off doing stuff in the future, I guess we'll see what happens. 

As for Mel, apparently he bumbed in to a few lads in Brugge and he apologised lol 

Guys as I know you both personally I feel I can say this

I understand your frustrations. However the club where always going to make a show of this game the owners brought the club as a marketing board and on the biggest night yet. They don't even get to call it the KP.  They must be a bit pissed with that.

Let's see if what they do is any good. If it's not then use it to your advantage.

Show them what could be done and if they do have a pulley lined up then once they have used it they have 1 less leg to stand on if you argued you wanted to use the same set up.

So long as it doesn't piss Mel off lol 

4 minutes ago, CityFan 06 said:

Gonna be honest I prefer it like it is with those plain white stripes. For me it'd be great though to (just) have the Fox heads on the Kop and North with blue seats, obviously it's very unlikely but I think it was designed to be like that when it was very first built. 

It had 'walkers' on the seats from new with a fox head either side of it.

TBH I couldn't give a rats what is on the seats as you never see it anyway when it's kick off. 

38 minutes ago, StanSP said:

C - part of the display will get caught or not drop down properly, or go sideways like the big Then Now Forever flag has done a couple of times when it makes its way across the Kop to the East Stand lol  

If it drops down then that would sum it up lol its meant to work it's way up from the bottom to the top 

Archived