Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Champions League tifos - Union FS

3 hours ago, CityFan 06 said:

Agree with this, thought the pulleys were decent enough particularly in the photos/videos. With more designs from either UFS or the club, they could look even better, I like the concept of them.

Especially if we could have effigies of Copenhagen players swinging off them.

On ‎28‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 09:56, Foxin hell said:

Was alright, couldn't see it properly from K block due to the floodlights but from the pictures Iv seen it looks ok. Shame it lasted about 2 and a half seconds though.

IMG_9426.JPG

Surprised no one has picked up. Obviously the blue eyes are for us. But our native fox is red/brown. It looks more like the wolf eyes used to advertise Bitten.

1 hour ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

Yep. It took us from 09:30 till 19:30 but it's all done! Beer time!!

Great effort Emily, does annoy me though that its the usual suspects making the effort. No doubt wednesday morning FT will be full of ' our tifo looked great' comments from people not prepared to help out, even for  a couple of hour's. Tin hat on ready for abuse, see you tuesday

18 minutes ago, steveherbe said:

Great effort Emily, does annoy me though that its the usual suspects making the effort. No doubt wednesday morning FT will be full of ' our tifo looked great' comments from people not prepared to help out, even for  a couple of hour's. Tin hat on ready for abuse, see you tuesday

Who the fvck would want to give up their Sunday morning, afternoon and night to put a bit of foil on seats. 

Don't worry you an all your gang can take all the credit you like. 

Hopefully people refuse to join in on Sunday like certain members of UFS did against Porto. 

'Tin hat at the ready'

23 minutes ago, steveherbe said:

the club helped out last time by doing it for you and i doubt some fans will ever stop crying about it, so yeno 

12 hours ago, steveherbe said:

Maybe these people should take their donations back as well?

13 hours ago, steveherbe said:

No need for that mate.

Union FS has received thousands of pounds from Leicester fans to help fund these tifos which is more than we could ever have asked for and just shows how much they want to help the group put these on.

Quite a few non members did go down to help, would have taken a hell of a lot longer without them!

Archived